Sur Kshetra Discussion Thread

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Friends,

This thread is opened for episode discussion, performance analysis of this contestants and daily discussion about the show.

Please use this space to discuss only. And please no fighting with any member of the forum... 

Cheers ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Pentaminous. - 11 years ago
Hey penta.. i watched the 2nd epi.. missed the 1st one.. 
i must say all the singers selected by Atif and co. were very good.. and special mention to that Khadim guy.. he was too good
Hey Bro ðŸ¤— Welcome to the forum.. yes i saw the epi too... Pak singers are amazing all the way.. I hope Pakistan wins InshaALLAH 
the atmosphare there between Pakistan and India, is damn bad.. i dont like it.. why do they have to show that.. :|
Originally posted by .Dulcet

the atmosphare there between Pakistan and India, is damn bad.. i dont like it.. why do they have to show that.. :|
😆 TRP re baba jitna drama masala itne TRP 
🤣.. so true.. no brain seriously
Originally posted by .Dulcet

🤣.. so true.. no brain seriously
singers ka bigg boss = Sur kshetra ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Hey Bro ðŸ¤— Welcome to the forum.. yes i saw the epi too... Pak singers are amazing all the way.. I hope Pakistan wins InshaALLAH 

this show is circus with really negative environment. Pakistani singer will never win. Sorry show is scripted.  It is indian show with largest indian audience. As someone mentioned is like Big Boss.
I enjoyed 2nd epi more than 1st one because I loved Atif's answer , especially his to die for smile. I loved how he got up to support his team member. I love Ayesha-Atif convo.  In my opinion Himesh seemed more agressive.

Show is definately scripted and most probably Pakistan won't win. As we already know the show has already happend in Dubai. Only finale will be live. If they open voting lines in Pakistan, still India will win because all this is new to Pakistan and audience isnt as caring as in they are in India.

It won't be surprising if India wins SK. but it will surely be epic if Pakistan does.

3 days til Epi 3 🥳 
Oh and auditions didn't even seem legit, from both sides. 🤣 Out of all that population, they picked those who have already been seen somewhere or the other.