WU 10/9- shiv to know abt jag!!!!

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Present M'am - Thank you
-Yeh Anandi toh Reporter baangiya🤣🤣🤣 Revealing all of ScarediKat's secrets...she should join SBS/SBB/e24 team😛

- AWWW "Sacha Pyaar" ka sacha nafrat... G cares a damn now he's not her BhibhootMan😆

- Wow...DS also wants to return Gadhesar to his Malkin (G)🤣

- K3 our other roving reporter knows about JS... wonder if Shivji will be the one to tell Ajee about Gadhesar's return...
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago

Thanks Khusi for your fast update ! 🤗

Yeh kya ? Anandi ne khol di Shiv ki raaz about needles to the Singhs also !!! 😆😆 Glad to see her so happy ! Did Anandi tell DS that Daddu was enquiring about her ? 😆

Edited by dixie123 - 11 years ago
Thx for bullet fast WU meri lovely di 🤗

lol 😆 this girl has no idea that she has fallen in love with our Shivu 😳 someone wake her up ! 😉 😆 She needs phooli !!
Im so hapy to see Anandi happy !

thank god LS showed some sense and didnt called Anandi ! Otherwise i'd have given him a bhains injection 🤣 🤣 Edited by piya_anshian - 11 years ago
extly she became reporter form teacher
and what makes me smile is she is learing and geting free and so smillyy now not so gloomy face

what a sad scene..DS is going to meet pighead in hospital and she is getin jelly and moum and going to peglofing for pighead

here comes trouble in the face of DS for shiv anandi ðŸ˜­
Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago
Piya - yes...LS is sensible...he knows when to keep secrets... DS trying to sneak out to meet her gadhesar😆  Hope she is caught keyhanded and not allowed to go to hospital... Pendu should be ALONE
Anandi was soo happy! :)))
i am glad that she called SHIv's father PAPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanx for the update...
Gauri's response to Lalsingh is really shocking n well deserved by jagat...
Thanks for the super fast update🤗
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Piya - yes...LS is sensible...he knows when to keep secrets... DS trying to sneak out to meet her gadhesar😆 Hope she is caught keyhanded and not allowed to go to hospital... Pendu should be ALONE

naah ! She is a chaaloo dogri 😆 nikal lengi chupke se 😉 😆 btw, we already know that she is gonna neet her gadhesar. I just want her to tell him to stand up, change himself, become a good human being and prove himself 😳 and yeah...to take a bath also 😆 he was smellimg so much that even Anandi came to know that he is somewhere near 🤣 🤣 🤣