Written/brief update: 10 sept(savita ki baji band)

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Naresh. Take your time...
Thanks in advance for the WU, Naresh dear ! 😃
Aaj savita aur sachin ke khoob pitayi hone wali hai 🤣

wonder if sachin is also caught by Manav ? 🤔 - yes he did get caught  manav did slap sachu / sachin 🥳
Edited by -Swetha- - 11 years ago
Finally... Finally Damodar opened his mouth...
I m so happy. Finally Savita's truth revealed 😊.
Manav slapped Sachu. But he deserves this. He also accepted that he was wrong.
OMG. Damodar aajoba opened his mouth 😉 after 18 yrs.
Superb acting by Hiten 👍🏼
I m happy that whole truth is revealed. But no one is remembering Purvi. She is d person bcoz of whom arman divorce postponed for 6 mnths. Otherwise this truth will not revealedEdited by PariD - 11 years ago
Fantastic... But at the cost of our dear ArVi relationship.  I still feel bad for Arjun :(, poor guy!
Thank You Naresh in Advance for the WU 😊

But Iam going crazy waiting for the WU hahahaha 😆
Manav dragged Sachin out of party followed by Archana, Tej, DK, Arjun Ovi, Punni, Vandita, Sulochna, Damodar. Manav slapped Sachin confronted about divorce papers. Tej blasted Savita told her to talk properly about her mother Archana when she accused Archana. Sachin finally confessed what he did along with Savita. Damodar disclosed what happened 18 years back. Manav, Archana and rest are shocked to know about it as well. Manav is heart broken pours his heart out in front of Savita what he went through all this years because of her greed selfishness and how he feels ashamed to call her mother. Savita is crying.

Precap: At Karanajkar house; Purvi opens door to find Tej, Ovi and Sachin standing outside. Tej asks if she would not invite them in. Purvi is happy.
Excellent acting by Hiten..👏

Thanks in advance Naresh but i"m excited for this update now.