SSK Written Update 10/09

deepika_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
                                WRITTEN UPDATE

Episode starts with sankalp telling mataji "If Khusi has no right to stay in this house,i will go with her"(wonderful sankalp..U,Karuna,sankalp (3 idiots),if you 3 idiots leave bharadwaj house ,then vasthu will be set๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†).Mataji is shocked,Simar,Sujata,Karuna pleases mataji...Mataji tells if u all took decision,why all asking me and leaves seriously.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก...

Manoranjan tells i will cool mataji and leaves...Simar goes near khusi and tells "come inside"...Khusi sees Roli and thinks "You 2 sisters throwed me out of this house,with full respect i will enter this house"..Khusi  cryingly tells "I think some people are not happy for my entry in this house"...Everyone looks at Roli,Roli comes near khusi and tells "Nothing like that,come inside"...Sid leaves seriously from there๐Ÿ˜ก

Khusi tells "I can't come into house like this",all are shocked...Khusi says "First time your child is entering ,Your child needs AARTHI...Sujata ma tells Roli to get AARTHi...Roli is
about to go and thinks where did sidharth ji go?...Roli comes with AARTHI..Khusi tells Simar,mother of child will give AARTHI...Simar takes AARTHI plate and invites khusi into house

Khusi takes blessing from Karuna(2 idiots..sankalp and karuna are happy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)..Karuna tells "By carrying PRESIM's child you once again proved that how much you care  for this bharadwaj
house..(3 idiots once again laugh๐Ÿ˜†)

Sid in his room...Roli and Simar comes near Sid...Sid asks Roli and Simar "What's happening?...Why is khusi here,How can she carry PRESIM child"...Simar explains everything

Prem in office completes meeting and thinks "So much time is gone..Roli and Simar might had completed Surrogacy procedure"

Sid tells "Khusi is the person responsible for Robbery in our house and Simar's miscarriage ,she betrayed our family,i will not let this happen once again "and is about to go...Simar stops sid saying "She is carrying our child"..Sid tells "Prem will never accept this"..

Simar tells "Prem will accept,because i didn't tell prem anything about robbery and miscarriage( I wonder how did Sid came to know that khusi is behind robbery and miscarriage,When did Roli tell)..Simar tells "This is the only happiness for us,don't let this go"..

Prem comes and asks Simar What happened Simar,I have been calling but no one is lifting call? and asks Is everything all right?..Prem goes near Roli and asks Is she Fine?had
surrogacy procedure gone well...No one replies..Prem asks everyone๐Ÿ˜•

Khusi comes and tells " Congratulations " to prem..Prem is shocked and asks how are you here?Khusi tells "I am carrying your child",prem is shocked ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒand tells "How is it possible?Roli is supposed to carry our child,simar and Roli went to hospital"..Simar tells "Yes premji,Khusi is carring our child,We met Khusi at hospital,after listening Roli is going For surrogacy..she said she will carry"

Khusi tells Roli "With you sweeth lips,Praise me tell about this thing๐Ÿ˜‰"..Roli tells "Yes Jiju,Khusi had done a great thing"...prem comes near Khusi and thanks her( 2 idiots(Karuna and sankalp full happy)...Roli tells "But Doctor told us for first time there will
be 20 -30% success rate only."..Episode ends on khusi's shocking face

Precap :- Roli telling Khusi "If everyone comes to know that you are not pregnant,I will prove it and you will go to jail..khusi shocked

Edited by deepika_fun - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

presim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey good yaar, karuna ad sankalp ad kushi r 3 idiots hahahaha๐Ÿ‘...the good thing in today epi is sidd knw the truth ๐Ÿ‘..ad bad one is sim roli ad sidd hide it to prem ๐Ÿ˜ณ...
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update ๐Ÿ˜Š

In the precap Roli saying Khushi is not pregnant!!! Is that true?????? I am sure Roli took some sample of Khushi and now she knows that Khushi is not pregnant...hope it is true
presim thumbnail
bt after hear rolis words,again she try to do something worst ๐Ÿ˜•
upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I am assuming no Rosid scene today.
tweety8 thumbnail
Thanks for the nice update with good comments also ๐Ÿ˜‰