•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok so just finished watching the show looks promising the characters are great. So confused why they fight so much me and my husband have been married 5 years too and he knows what i am thinking what i ate all that yeah freaky!! But we do fight but not as much as they do! So either she had a miscarriage that she cant move on from or something in her past my guess is miscarriage she saw a kid and broke down. Men cant understand losing a child is hard on a woman we cant just move on at the same time 5 years is a long time~
So Rohan and Muskaan have been married for 5 years?
i too think its somethng related to child...
i guess its because of the kid and also other things
not all couples get along like u and ur husband do
some people dont understand each other at all
there status is different and watever people might say i think it makes a difference
on top of all this the girls mother is very nosy and most of the guys cant tolerate this.
@ its coz of child problems ...and even the story is very similar to the movie the vow ...which i think its goona be awesome ..and they both look cute together ..so looking forward to it <3
Yeah he says we have been married 5 years time to move on. i agree all marriages take work both parties have to be willing to compromise. For me i eat spicy food and my husband didnt he ate very bland food but after we got married i said i eat spicy so you have too and he did. Married couples love to hear your stories!!
Rohan and Muskaan are bot so cute!

But they do fight alot! But I think it has to do with an accident involving a child as well...either a miscarriage or maybe after their child was born. I think Rohan wants to talk about it whereas Muskaan doesnt.