Hongey Judaa Na Hum

Rohan-Muskaan: Boulevard of Broken Dreams...

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello, everyone!
Finally one of the most awaited shows went on-air today. The first episode was well-paced and I love how, instead of directly introducing the characters, they let them blend in the flow of the story.
Tara seems to be like those typical rich mothers who cannot tolerate her daughter being married to a financially inferior man. Rather typical, if you ask me. From Rohan's family, I need more time for insights into other characters but can I say I just love his Bhabhi? She can put her point across politely yet firmly. Without any frown on her face, she managed to convey to Tara that she will not stand any nonsense against her family; a very very admirable quality.

Now coming to Rohan-Muskaan. When the episode started, I was a tad bit disappointed because they seemed like those typical husband-wife who fight just because they have ego issues. But as the episode progressed, my opinion changed totally. They really seem to love each other a lot despite the fights and if they can fight, they also know how to make it up to each other. Honestly, the first scene didn't even come across as a proper-proper fight in which their families need to intervene.
It was only towards the end of the episode that we realise that there is so much more to the 'issues' Rohan and Muskaan have with each other. A tragedy, a painful memory which Rohan wants to leave behind but Muskaan cannot. They clash because while Rohan wants to move on from the sad past to make a happier future, Muskaan cannot help but hold on to what she should probably let go. But it is not always as easy as that, is it?
Slowly and steadily, Rohan tries to reconstruct their path of life but Muskaan makes it clear that maybe she just wants to continue treading the road which echoes all the painful memories.
Gradually, their ways are separating but they're soulmates, true lovers. They have to be together, right? Tragedy drove them apart, tragedy will bring them together again (:
Edited by PurpleFairy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I wasnt very much disappointed that they showed the typical fights. I think it made it more realistic coz thats how most real couples are. Silly fights with ego clash. I liked how they progressed into the more serious matter at the end of the episode. Like you said, they showed how they love each other and are capable of making upto each other.

I would have liked it more if the accident wasn't tday. Am still hoping the precap was for thursday. They could show more of their family members. What are Rohan and Muskaan's job in breif. They friends, colleagues. Its rather too sudden! But someone mentioned that Raqesh said the show is fast paced. Hope its not too fast.

I dont think I like Tara much. Of course, she wants her daughter's joy and luxury that she doesnt have to ask for anything. But its moe like trying to get control of her daughter's life. I wanna see how Tara will react when Rohan and Muskaan get back together in spite of losing their memories.

I loved Rohan's bhabhi! She is his bhabhi right?? I was pretty doubtful since both of them called her so. Thanks for mentioning that.
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

Hello, everyone! Hey!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Finally one of the most awaited shows went on-air today. The first episode was well-paced and I love how, instead of directly introducing the characters, they let them blend in the flow of the story. I agree. I loved how the characters were introduced! Normally it takes a show a few episodes to establish characters but I liked the fact that they introduced the major characters within the framework of the epi. I also liked the pace of the episode...it was just right.

Tara seems to be like those typical rich mothers who cannot tolerate her daughter being married to a financially inferior man. Rather typical, if you ask me. I think Tara was played well by the ctress. Not too over the top. But its nice to see a mother in law and son in law having issues rather then a mother in law and daughter in law which is normally the norm.๐Ÿ˜†

From Rohan's family, I need more time for insights into other characters but can I say I just love his Bhabhi? She can put her point across politely yet firmly. Without any frown on her face, she managed to convey to Tara that she will not stand any nonsense against her family; a very very admirable quality. Bhabhi was great...I know Im going to like her. Kid was cute too. He was the old Addu from NBTNMKK and he is a good actor!

Now coming to Rohan-Muskaan. When the episode started, I was a tad bit disappointed because they seemed like those typical husband-wife who fight just because they have ego issues. But as the episode progressed, my opinion changed totally. They really seem to love each other a lot despite the fights and if they can fight, they also know how to make it up to each other. Honestly, the first scene didn't even come across as a proper-proper fight in which their families need to intervene. I thought Rohan and Muskaan were so cute! I love their chemistry! Despite everything, their love shines through. I love how they are so affectionate towards each other in front of their families too...again not very common in shows.

It was only towards the end of the episode that we realise that there is so much more to the 'issues' Rohan and Muskaan have with each other. A tragedy, a painful memory which Rohan wants to leave behind but Muskaan cannot. They clash because while Rohan wants to move on from the past to make a happier future, Muskaan cannot help but hold on to what she should probably let go. But it is not always as easy as that, is it? You have it spot on! Rohan is trying to move on and Muskaan doesnt want to let go. And until she does that it will be something that will always be a dark cloud between them.

Slowly and steadily, Rohan tries to reconstruct their path of life but Muskaan makes it clear that maybe she just wants to continue treading the road which echoes all the painful memories.
Gradually, their ways are separating but they're soulmates, true lovers. They have to be together, right? Tragedy drove them apart, tragedy will bring them together (: Beautifully written!๐Ÿ˜ณ

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Superb post Neethz...

I agree, the episode was well paced needed and i like the chemistry between the leads and nicely act as well. ๐Ÿ˜Š
I was thinking too, if the fights were typical husband wife fights in the beginning but like you said, there's much more to their story it seems. Loosing a child can change the fate of a marriage let along the entire family. While Rohan seem to fight the situation, Muskaan as a mother cannot. Cant blame her and by moving on, Rohan is just trying to help not himself but both of them to let pass the incident which they cant change doesnt matter how much they mourn over it. But poor mother's heart refuse to accept. their love seems very strong to me as they fought a long way to be each other despite their disagreements as it seems. All i assumed from 1 episode.. too much ๐Ÿ˜†
And I liked Rohans family, they seem sweet and supporting and about Muskans mom, feelings are mutual ๐Ÿ˜›
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
beautiful analysis neethz. there is more to their fights than what we get as a first impression. it's like they r both living in a false world. one of them just does not want to talk about something extremely painful but memories of which haunt her day and night, while the other just wants to forget it like it never happened and move on. Both approaches are wrong in their way. The best solution is to talk and cry your heart out and then work towards a beautiful future together, but sadly I guess it won't happen. The tragedy shown in precap would perhaps force them to start their life afresh whether or not they want it. 
dreamer_dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i agree with u 
i love the bhabhi 2...she was sooo awesome
her handmade comment had me laughing hard
muskaans mom is also very typical and i love that
i love the typicality of the serial because that is how people react in real life too
all the mothers/fathers want rich good boy for there daughters๐Ÿ˜†

rohan and muskaan love each other sooo much but they cant help but fight. they clash on everything and its impossible for them not to fight. yet there love binds then...which is the best part๐Ÿ˜ณ
the chemistry is good...cant wait for more

again very typical of emotional girls to hold on to stuff and guys being practical wanting to move on
(plz dont take an offence to this statement...girls are highly intelligent and practical in todays world but we are talking about 100yrs ago situation๐Ÿ˜†)
chunkysony thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘ excellent post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
dreamer_dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandini27

They could show more of their family members. What are Rohan and Muskaan's job in breif. They friends, colleagues. Its rather too sudden! But someone mentioned that Raqesh said the show is fast paced. Hope its not too fast.

yeah a little bit intro of there life style would have been nice. i hope they unfold the basic characteristics of all the characters by the end of the week atleast.
the most hilarious thing would be the show being super fast now and super slow in like 3months๐Ÿ˜†
but i dont think it was fast today...it was just fine
Edited by dreamer_dreams - 11 years ago
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Hey Neethi loved how you explained everything...RoAn share sucha beautiful bond...they have so many shades..I guess thatz the soul of the show and theyll potray their relationship from every possible angle... Edited by Sunshine Girl - 11 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx u 4 dis. Omg lub d epic