Thendral

Thendral Monday- September 10, 2012

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garapati thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
After Long time felt like watching Thendral today. Am glad they showed Deepa and Kanagu today.
Good to know that Nitish will pickup Lavanya nextday  itself so that she wont be any trouble for TT.

Now they should focus more on Deepa/Kanagu, TT, Am ok with Anand/Shyamala track also, no more Bhuvana please.

Thanks for quick update 
mala_15 thumbnail
                                  Thanks Vjayam for the update.

Lavanya coming out of GW 's house πŸ‘πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š  is indeed a good indication πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ  but on the other hand , junior GW going to T&T's house is a bad move πŸ˜”πŸ˜’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ made by the director as she may try to cause problems between the couple πŸ˜”πŸ˜’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ as she doesn't like Thulasi living with her brother Thamizh after he married her πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜­πŸ˜”πŸ₯ΊπŸ’”πŸ˜΅ .

Moreover I pray that Nitish should go and bring Lavanya πŸ˜΅πŸ€”πŸ˜²πŸ˜’ back  to GP' s house πŸ˜’πŸ€” as promised to TA πŸ˜’πŸ€”πŸ€” otherwise Thulasi will be in trouble πŸ˜’ .
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Jeya for the Wonderful superfast update and comments!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Nice episode todayπŸ˜‰! Habba..After a long time got to see TA/T talking about themselves and their problemsπŸ˜ƒ... Cute to see Thulz smiling after the prolonged sadness of MM. So sweet of TA to make fun of her and breaking the serious talk of ThulzπŸ˜›.

Lav innum thirunthala. Annan vennum for her own selfish reasons 😑 but Anni vennam. Great! she is a great example of people who adipattalum will never change🀒. So looks like Nithesh will take Lav to his home. But she will behave properly in GP family when she is in no contact with GW.

Awww... Kanagu and Deepa... Nice to see them together after a long time😳

Nithesh is Blore... Will they show Pei tomorrow??😲
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Jaya akka for the wonderful Update!πŸ‘πŸ€—

Lav didnt changed fully  Hope she does and asks a big sorry to Thulasi. I know Lav will ask GW whether what she did she is listing now ah nu... Hahaha nenaicha mathiriye she talked πŸ˜†

Good that they showed Deepa and Kanagu. Now he is going to get close with Deepa family. Director ippove decide whom Deepa is gonna marry. Plss no triangle love story. It will be a torture for viewers.  Poor him got beaten up heavily πŸ˜­

Awww T&T scene was cutee.. First i didnt understand the weight matter, later one more time parkum pothu understood. Haha it was nicee..Thulasi looked cutee and fresh πŸ˜ƒ Deeps voice enna achu? Cold pola, its karakara nu somehow πŸ˜• Today he spoke more of slangs πŸ˜†
Grrr Lavvv, evlo sandhosha patten she changed nu, but Nith has to work more with her.
Thank God he will be back next day. 
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tnx Jeya akka for the awesome update!πŸ˜ƒ

Today's Episode was good to see...I didn't expect they show Deepa and Kanaku. I thought that it would be another Bhuvana special episode...but thankfully it was not so...

T&T episode was goody, goody...It was a good conversation between them. Enne Tamil, Thulasi-a pake kilo vatche maari-a iruku?πŸ˜†
Oru nalle T&T scene pooikondu irunthatu athukulle Lavanya oru nandi maari ulladdutha...

Nitisch comes back from Bangalore, what about Charu? Marupadium apa...no Charu va?πŸ˜›
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Jeya!
Still Lav needs to change...A LOT!
Kanagu-Deepa..hm..
Actually I think Lav staying at TT might be a good idea..maybe she will get to know about T more...
TA was talking to N as Lav went in...she could have easily overheard things..
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Jaya for the wonderful update..πŸ˜ƒ...weight discussion lol..nice homonym..πŸ˜†

For Lav, none shd point out her mistakes, if so she will walkout of the place..nice attitude...same thing happened at her in-laws house and now with her mom...and now all begging to TA, lol the way she said anna anna shows how self centered she is and in addition to that her behaviour towards T..Hope Nitish changes her for good and I really hope Nitish keeps up the promise and takes her back immediately...but I wonder what reason he will give to take her back to his place...lets see..

Nice to see T/T discussing facts and having a open talk and this is what everyone expect, finally a good one...lol at TA making fun of T that she had put on weight...but shd actually say she has lost weight now that she was a few months before...the same night dress earlier and now shows the difference...πŸ˜›...TA seeing things from T's POV on how she forgave TA for his foolish behaviour and making things clear for her..

Nice to see D and Kanagu appreciating, but sad that K got hurt badly...is the story around them going to take turns? What about Prabha then? Hmm..lets see..
A light hearted episode that ended with happy note...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by shubba - 11 years ago
Ajinth thumbnail
thanks for the update jaya

so happy for thamil thulasi that lavanya wont stay long
Shalins thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
                   πŸ˜ƒ  Thanks Vijayam for the awesome update  πŸ˜ƒ
              Very apt title for the episode... all words ending in outπŸ˜†

This Lav 😑🀒🀬, as if she didn't any mistake mathiri she's talking...😑 coming to T&T house and saying word for word ANNA ANNA 🀒 and doesn't even bother to look at Thuls face wat a 🀬.  Wat a self centered attitude she has like Shubba said...disgusting.  Nitish plz change her for good and take her away from T&T...I beg U.

Deepa and Kanagu appreciating each other was nice to watch.  K got hurt sooo badly 😭😭😭 Why is Deeps still calling him sir?? I felt weird about this since the beginning of their show πŸ˜•πŸ˜• So Prabha ku govinda va illa some other girl waiting for him? πŸ˜• Hmm..lets see..

Originally posted by: shubba

Nice to see T/T discussing facts and having a open talk and this is what everyone expect, finally a good one...lol at TA making fun of T that she had put on weight...but shd actually say she has lost weight now that she was a few months before...the same night dress earlier and now shows the difference...πŸ˜›...TA seeing things from T's POV on how she forgave TA for his foolish behaviour and making things clear for her..

Nice Episode overall!! Especially without Bhuvana 😊

Edited by babylissLady - 11 years ago