Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
hii everyone

i was curious for this show...after watching the 1st episode whta i most liked is the chimistry b/w the leads that what makes the couple liked bcoz in 1epi itself shown the married & much in love couple...what should be there the love to be seen..that was there b/w the couple..

The chemistry reflecting through the song was beautifully shown...the way the way song was shown looked like some filmy romantic effect ...the different locations covered showing roahn-muskan cozy scenes...its lovelyyy to watch...

The fight shown b/w the couple were interesting ...the scene b/w the beach tells there's some problem due to child..there must be incident happen due to which if they remember they fight...

Rohan's character is interesting one to watch as he is sweetest romantic person as well as a carries different emotions ..not just love but has its individual thoughts & have an sparkly attitude...i liked Raqesh acting the way he is shown anger & attitude infront of muskaan's mother...

The interraction b/w mother in law(deepshikha) & son-in law (raqesh) was interesting...

Even Rohan's bhabhi's is having that an attitude more self respect...giving the answer in an sweet but with spunk...

In all 1st episode was interesting & gripping.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamer_dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i loved the bhabhi...
the handmade dialog was super awesome
love her 

the romance was awesome

and zhanga m going to wait for a few more epis before giving some concrete comments on it.
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The chemistry between Rohan and Muskaan has already got me hooked...so effortless!
It was a nice start. The episode was evenly paced and the characters were introduced nicely into the episode.
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
1st epi is excellent,beautiful,very impressive👏👏i hope the show get popularity bc its different approach 
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Tannvi finally we meet again🤗
Ya the show was awesome in it's first episode.I really had doubts if Raquesh-Aamna would impress me as I'm a big fan of Rajeev-Aamna but Oh boy they were just FAB together.Though I missed the first 10 mins still the show gripped me there's lot of mystery b/w the couple and around the couple hope it gets solved unlike our other show😆.All in all the first episode was paisa vasool
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
who doing video updates for the show?
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
who doing video updates for the show?plz do it fast we cant wait
Armu4eva thumbnail
It was a good first epi ...! So happy to see Amna back..!

She is one regal beauty ... a treat to watch! Raqesh's character has the shades...one moment romantic to another aggressive.!

Looking forward to the twists n turns that await..! 
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I m completely in love with the 1st epi.. loved all the characters and our very own lead couple who seems to have argument with each other yet they are sooo much in love... Awww 

Can't wait for the next epi.. Bring it on Tomorrow.. 
First of all, finally this forum is open 😆
Secondly, I agree with your views related to the first epi :) I think the chemistry between the main lead is very important because that is what often attracts viewers. And I must say, Raqesh and Aamna have chemistry! They're a good looking couple and very easy on the eyes!

The arguments they had were quite engaging, especially the one on the beach. I like how the CVs didn't shed much light on what happened in the past, except for the hint that it was something to do with their child. I guess past events will unfold with time.

From what has been shown of the supporting cast, I like. Deepshika is good in negative/grey roles so I'm looking forward to her character in HJNH. And I also enjoyed the interaction between MIL and SIL.  Clearly there is a lot of friction between them.

It's great to have Aamna back onscreen and she looks pretty. But to be honest, in the first epi Raqesh was the show stealer for me 😳 he looks amazing and excels in intense or angry scenes. Glad he's back with a bang after Maryada.

All in all, a good epi and the precap has left me waiting for Tuesday! I think the show has a lot of potential 👍🏼