~*PSH Written Update 10th Sep Reva not mad *~

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
someone slap tat bloddy adi and throw him out of the house
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I was confused with adi behaviour today ..he could have denied vikram before ..why he has to go all the way with him , witness vikram feeling and in end only to stop sugini going with him. Ofcourse he knew that sugini has promised adi that she wont be reason to break vikram marriage ..she will say no .

So atlast we cae to knew that reva is alright and she is playing smart . Everyone is trying to be smart except vikram ...ahh i am tired of seeing vikram scene pleading sugini ...comon vikram move on man
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤬 ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ¤¬

Thanks for watching and giving updates to this ridiculous trainwreck.  We all owe you two.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
🤢 well tommorow I have to do 

Thanks Aarti
Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks looking forward to the episode
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update.. Ufff so dissapointed with this ongoing track and the so called great love..
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Arti.

Q1 - Did TVS not say that he will make sure Reva is cured and then divorce her? Did the doctor not just offer to give a certificate that she is sane? should he not grab that and go to the court and file for divorce ina normal way?

Q2 -I understand that Sugni is putting on an act to push him away BUT I am wondering if it an act - I mean there is not one moment of weakness, one moment of giving into how she feels infront of him when he is begging/pleading. I mean no one is that tough.

Q3 - Adi is standing outside listening to what she is saying. He atleast knows she is putting on an act. But there is no compession for his mama whose love he undestands???? 😡

Of course she is going to say no tomorrow, which will destroy TVS even more.

I am glad TVS finally said:

- to Sugni that this how much you loved me. You promised fight to the world but you wont fight for us.

- to Adi I fell in love with Sugni when I thought Reva was dead. I have done nothing wrong. I wish he had gone on to say how do you expect me to go back and live with Reva like nothing has happened? Would it be fair on her? I wish he would say the same to Sugni.

I want Sugni to leave now and go find someone else. she keeps saying I will live by giving myself to someone else but I wont destory a marriage. Let her go and do that, such things easier said than done.

Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Arti for dedication to still provide detail update on this show

Sugvi is dead for me but it seems CV buried TVS too all thats left is to take the ashes to the river and now all we all suspected Reva was faking no shock there.

I would actually love it if she makes the mother & daughter life a living hell
cherryb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OMG my previous post didn't go through. Computer went wacko 😆

First things first, thanks much for the update.  I'm hating how they are turning TVS into an obsessive wimp. I literally cringed when he said to Sugni (saw tonight's episode) he'll forcibly marry her. That is not the TVS I know and love 😕  I really don't know what to say about this butchering of his character.

What's up with Adi? Why does he always have to be up in TVS's business? Doesn't he have a life? Go get a job and stop sponging off your uncle!