If you are Married/In Relationship

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
In honor of the first episode I like to get to know my judaaians!(lame Sorry) If you are married/engaged etc how have you changed the person and vice versa? do you fight? do you believe in changing the person or accepting for as is? post a picture of you two together i will link my fb page for you guys to see us. kids? how many or in future?

For me i mentioned in my post I eat spicy like indian times indian spicy and my husband didn't and i told him look i eat spicy and i cant cook unflovored food so you have to change.

We fight but make up very fast he pacifies me he will say something funny and i will laugh and end our fight right there!

I believe in changing and accepting my husband was already very out spoken,funny and our personalities are similar so didnt need any changes

We have one daughter she is about to turn 3 in 2.5 november 3!! yikes!! We have been married for 5 years too.

Love to get to know you guys!!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150712174368735&set=a.172599613734.146623.667203734&type=3&theater

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150521763223735&set=a.466276823734.260163.667203734&type=3&theater
Posted: 11 years ago
i guess change is inevitable 
people change every minute
and no one can really change the other person until that person wants to change themself
as for a relationship...i guess going into a relationship with the thoughts of changing that person is the 1st and the biggest wrong step 2 people can take
because u are going in a relationship with that person not their changed self
i have seen many relationships break and the most common line that person use is that "s/he changed" lolzz
if u want a changed person then look for someone who already had those qualities that u are looking for..y change this person (i hope i am making sense)...i mean it requires a lot of work to change people
so y put in so much effort when with a lot less effort u can find ready made stuff ;)