Alaxmi... Hamari Super Bahu

written update 10 september

manisha230588 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
episode starts with lakshmi laughing and children are worrried abt lakshmi's challange she assures them dey will bring only 1 murti and neelam call lakshmi and ask her to close d door 
and show her jwellery , clothes and makeup box and ask her to be ready  so that kishan will be mesmerized  she help her to get ready in middle of house panna and heera are preparing guest list
 neelam goes to her husband  and ask him if she can help in guest list dadaji came and ask them suprisingly they r so busy even dey r nt fighting. they all tell dey r busy in guest list
dadaji sarcasticly says no one will cum guests know wht horrible things u can do to them. neelam's husband said they will send sweets with invitation and also give extra dabba if dey vist dem panna says
dey will give silver coins and heera said dey will gave petrol bottle as it is most expensive dey all are preparing to bring murti and dadaji think abt challange and ask lakshmi to do sumthing
lakshmi ask anusha to bring 1 cup milk  dadaji ask dey will gave treat of kesar milk bt dnt think abt plan nt milk she said dis is d plan anusha go to d shop and ask d shopkeeper fr murti dat drinks milk
he said dat it is nt possible go awy anusha say she can proove in meantime lakshmi go behind murti she feed milk and it is absorbed dadaji says dat lakshmi is nt educated bt intelligent she knew soil can absorb milk 
shopkeeper is assured here neelam,ram, lakshman, bharat, heera nd panna are in way shopkeeper ask anusha he also want to feed milk anusha refuse in meanwhile lakshmi turn d murti anusha it's ur turn  d shopkeeper says why ganpati is nt feeded by him
lakshmi says in ganpati 's voice he is angery on him and here 3 faimlies are shown dancimg kishan cums and see no 1 in house ram is frozen while dancing 1 breakfree bike hits him nd tk him along and put him on road side . kishan search fr lakshmi
shopkeeper ask ganpati why he is angery on him lakshmi says u hv created bussiness of my festival, u r earning money on my name u r dividing ppl on my name kishan calls ram ask abt lakshmi ram say no lakshmi is nt wid dem nd is worried and say he will spoil her plan

precap all of dem reach shop and shopkeeper tell dem der murty is ready

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Janna84 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you manisha I enjoyed every post of yours