10 sept 2012 written update: nats arrested

Twinkle_bella thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode begins with nats doesn't k ow what to do a police is here ao she is still in mahal. Police arrive and look for nats , amrit asks trj and i forms him nats is posing as nats and is a fraud.There tej sees the lady with amrit and is shocked.he hopes nats has left.

Nats is hiding from police and tej sees her. He asks what is she still doing here. She explains the situation and they are unable to get hold of mr oberoi. Amrit finds nats and gets her arrested. She takes her down and informa everyone nat is a fraud and the real nats is dead. The lay explains how she and her husband who is a doctor found mr oberoi and real nats on the road with a car accident and that the real bats died on the spot.( that doesnt prove this isnt nats what if she was still alive ). Ripun slaps nats and say how could you do this as nats is your business partner and did saw many favours. Infront of press amrit denies all this and taunts nats. Police take nats and amrit says to ripun she has no power in mahal now and excuse her. She goes to jail and taunts nats.

Tej and ripun come to jail and nats is ready for a mahayid against amrit ( she wants war now as small games are not enough) .

Now nats can say she has a fear of cars because o the accident and only oberoi can prove she is his daughter. So i wonder who dimple i playing? And sorry guys i thought it was mard instead of marr lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rihab-ankifan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU

Poor Natasha :( ...bt Im still confused 😕
yasminekouki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Not sure if I understand what is going on with the arrest. On what legal basis was Natasha arrested?😳
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh nooo does that mean we have to see Priness Amrit's tantrums?

Hope Nats strikes back with a bang and gives Amrit shock of her life 😉
Edited by --Saina-- - 11 years ago
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kouki

Not sure if I understand what is going on with the arrest. On what legal basis was Natasha arrested?😳

did not see the episode yet but am assuming on grounds of faking the identity 😕
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
l thanks for update hope Natasha/ Nimirt  strikes back soon
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update..

It was Amrit turn to strike back at Nats/Nimrit..

Knowing Nimrit strength now i dont think she will accept defeat from Amrit till she does not make her pay for her sins..

How she gets out of jail its to be seen now..
Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you very much for the update..👍🏼