nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys, 

Today's episode was awesome I loved the way Muskaan and Rohan are an established couple already, the fact it was shown really well, like they were an old married couple, with the fights and stuff, it was nice to get a couple without all the long romance and build up... It was real because in life you do meet establish couples and they were like that with a life their own story and understanding... You know that the love is there, even if they spend the whole time arguing! 

Also the episode pace was amazing and it was so nice to see no time has been wasted in getting the story started...It set up a lot of questions. 

The chemistry and scenes between the two was adorable and I loved that it was natural and believable, even the start with the police and it kept the show light... 

The precap has left me upset I wanted more of Rohan and Muskaan the hubby and wife before the new start but it certainly has me gripped... 

I wonder how the CVs are going to take the story forward but it has certainly been a good start! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree. Its a mature love story. Its different from the usual college love stories.
Its all about rediscovering love so there story will start when they meet again as strangers.

whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: nikita_88

Hey guys, 

Nikki🤗

Today's episode was awesome I loved the way Muskaan and Rohan are an established couple already, the fact it was shown really well, like they were an old married couple, with the fights and stuff, it was nice to get a couple without all the long romance and build up... It was real because in life you do meet establish couples and they were like that with a life their own story and understanding... You know that the love is there, even if they spend the whole time arguing! I completely agree with you. It was a refreshing change to see a show start with the couple already fighting. Like you said normally it takes a while for a show to build up characters but here they hit you with it straight away.

Also the episode pace was amazing and it was so nice to see no time has been wasted in getting the story started...It set up a lot of questions. The pace was perfect. Of course the question is what is the tragedy that has put a strain  on their relationship.

The chemistry and scenes between the two was adorable and I loved that it was natural and believable, even the start with the police and it kept the show light...  I thought Amana and Raqesh had wonderful chemistry! Im already in love with Rohan and Muskaan. Aamna looked absolutely gorgeous!

The precap has left me upset I wanted more of Rohan and Muskaan the hubby and wife before the new start but it certainly has me gripped... I know Nikki...I was shocked when they showed the accident in the precap. I thought we would have more episodes with them as they were.

I wonder how the CVs are going to take the story forward but it has certainly been a good start!  Amazing start! Im already hooked!😳

gal.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome start yaa...actually loved d love stories..itz seems different lov story.n Amna N Raqesh were Awesomest...😳