Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Aamna Shariff gushes about her romantic life in HJNH

Updated: Monday, September 10, 2012, 15:31 [IST]
Posted by: Shekhar

PROMO OF NEW TELLY SHOW HONGE JUDA ...
SHARE THIS STORY

Cheap Flight Tickets www.cleartrip.com
Buy One Get One Free on Domestic Flights. Book Now & Save Huge!

Mumbai: Actress Aamna Shariff, who hit small screen with Ekta Kapoor's popular show Kahiin To Hoga in 2003, is now set for a comeback with yet another romantic show Honge Juda Na Hum. The TV star, who enthralled the audience as Kashish, says that she is very romantic in real life and she is ready to do anything for her love. Currently, Aamna is single and waiting for her Mr Right.

In an interview to PTI, Aamna Shariff said, "In real life I must say that I am very romantic. I would do anything for the one I love. Well, right now I am waiting for my Mr right to come. When he comes in my life I could go on my knees and even propose to him if I am in love with him. I am a die-hard romantic person by heart. I think I would be more romantic than the guy."

Her latest TV serial, Honge Juda Na Hum is a love story of Rohan and Muskaan, played by Aamna and Raqeush Vashisth. The show will be aired on Sony Entertainment Channel from today at 9 PM. Aamna Shariff said, "The love that I got from my previous show Kahiin To Hoga was because it was a love story. I think people like me in romantic genre. I think it is good decision to comeback with this genre."

Aamna Shariff added, "I did not want to do something that is going on TV these days. I wanted to do something different. When I heard this script I fell in love with it. It is a beautiful romantic story but it is different, it is contemporary. I think people dream of romance, they go into Yash Chopra feel. I think romance is something that works anytime."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww she's cute! Can't believe she's 30yrs old! Doesn't look a day older than ~23! Not that 30 is old!!! lol...

p.s- Wow Tanu you're on a roll with all these articles!!! Props to you!! 👏

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks.
Lucky guy, whoever it will be  😉
I always wanted her to get together with Rajeev. They complimented each other very well.