Why are girls always treated like this?

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yaar Khushi is only 12 and already her dadi is treating her like 🤬.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I know..this is the thing that irritates me the most..why are rules different for girls n boys? Evn if girls are bettr than boys in every department, they are stil treated like craps.. A boy has a girlfriend so its ok..bt if a girl even likes sumbody restrictions are imposed on her..

Here khushi is a kid..still her dadi treats her like her biggest fault is taking birth in their home..🤬
Minionite thumbnail
And the worst part is that the ones to usually inflict this pain are women themselves. Shouldn't women side by girls?
esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I cried soo much after watching today's episode
pari_15 thumbnail
@sri..i guess here the saying..a woman's biggest enemy is another woman holds true..

But on a serious note..those women have been there, felt their elders blame them for sum unnecessary reason so they shud understand better..but no, they dont do that..they feel whatevr bad happened to them should happen to every girl in their homes...disgusting😡
pari_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha_friends20

I cried soo much after watching today's episode

me too..n when she was committing suicide..i was shouting things like 'no', 'throw that bottle away'
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari_15

@sri..i guess here the saying..a woman's biggest enemy is another woman holds true..

But on a serious note..those women have been there, felt their elders blame them for sum unnecessary reason so they shud understand better..but no, they dont do that..they feel whatevr bad happened to them should happen to every girl in their homes...disgusting😡

And then these elder women are the ones who curse the family if something happens to another girl.
sreeja_rox thumbnail
i felt so sooo bad for Khushi ...i cried after seeing yesterday's episode...😭 got to see a superb episode after many days👏

Dadi was tooo much...😡 might be coz of the puraane vichar and all🤔

But in the end they showed Dadi thinking abt Khushi!!!!
Minionite thumbnail
Dadi realized that she was wrong, but too late.
boyuancy thumbnail
I know right? I know that the dadi was born in a different era and all of that but still? In today's world? 
At least, her mom loved her. It provided a little relief to me...