HJNH - Mixed emotions - Mixed response

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

First episode of Hongey Judaa Na Hum..

Show starts with Muskaan and Rohan cute birthday fight.  Rohan justifying himself over calling someone to party with which Muskaan is unhappy.  Rohan almost ends up in jail curtosy Muskaan's silence n later breaking ice and saving him...it was all so cute and I found the fight romantic...but the fight was after 5 years of marriage so it didnt end cute but the relationship rule - Silence won the fight.  Frankly for me, there was not anything new...the moment the police van passed by with Rohan having knife in his hand...it was expected..but still found the scene funny.😳😳😳

Rohan's understanding family.  No one needs reasoning and it was like they knew the end result of Rohan Muskaan nightout...OMG the actors selected...the moment we see them we knew their character...I am watching too much of TV it seems...🀣🀣🀣

Rohan and Muskaan bedroom scene - I liked the title track though it didnt sit in my head I wonder why.  Was expecting a cool romance but after 5 years you get a matured romance...I dont know what I am trying to say...but chaddo..

I like Muskaan's mom...a relief from all the sweetness - the typical richie rich sasuma who spares no one with her sarcasm...Deepshika rocked. after so long i am rooting for a neg character that too from first epi..meri tohπŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†   Bhabhiji definitely gave her the dose of her own medicine...

Rohan's surprise...can anyone tell me more about the location it was shot..it was so romantic...what were school kids doing there on beech at that timeπŸ˜•..Muskaan had miscarriage...fight was expected...all parents especially telly couple fight over nothing when they have a miscarriage so it Muskaan n Rohan.😳

Rohan wants to move on.  Muskaan needs time...the dialogues were obvious but looked to be artificial - a few of them - might be bcoz of sudden dumping of all the problems in same episode..

Was expecting the accident in a week..but it is gonna tmrw.  Looks an interesting accident..Ok I do need that sadistic pleasure to feel the pain of Rohan n Muskaan as they didnt give me any chance to get related to them.

After so many articles of Aamna's look..a light green (whatever green it is)..with red dupatta and blue bangles with white ear rings..I mean seriously...they designed thisπŸ€“...I loved the white and pink one...want one for myself...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
Edited by -Madhubala- - 11 years ago