*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

DISCUSSION OF THE WEEK
10th Sept 2012

Hello Guys, I'm dev
here is 1st DOTW for HJNH Family-
Some Questions after Watching 1st Epic & Promos-

1) Rohan & Muskaan fight for small small things ,and Love again does it connet u?
2) The couple is 5 years ago old marriaged couple so u say Love fades away hence Fights came straight a way?
3) Muskaan's Mom is rich Over protective towards her. Whats say?
4) As new Promo said, Will they get Memory loss by after accident & fall in Love All over again?
5) Muskaan had Miscarage or she can't conceive now. Does this make her Lost and is affecting their Love? Why she is adamant to Stay back? How you rate this Story with Characters?

Soon Aamir Ali as Aniruddh entering the show after we saw RaQuesh Vasisht,Aamna Sharief & Deepshika Naagpal as Rohan , Muskaan & Tara respectively. What would his(Aamir's) character lead to Story? Does they have Love Triangle?

So guys, Spam it up & Discuss it here to make our Forum Active from 1st Week itself..!

Regards futtre doc.dev

Edited by DevvivekAshNI - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This show seems to be based on hollywood movie Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind...starring kate winslet and jim carry
It had same story but futiristic movie a couple fight and break up...get their memories medically deleted(its possible only in hollywood 😊)
Then meet again as strangers and fall in love.

For Indian version we have the age old memory loss track...I guess both of them will lose their memories and again fall in love.
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They would be divorced as muskaan's mom would get the papers filed now that muskaan has signed them. The family would try to get aamir married to muskaan n then again rohan will interfere and muskaan would fall for him once again. Dats wat i think would happen.
Prabhdeep thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: i5hy

They would be divorced as muskaan's mom would get the papers filed now that muskaan has signed them. The family would try to get aamir married to muskaan n then again rohan will interfere and muskaan would fall for him once again. Dats wat i think would happen.

That can be likely to happen.
AwesomeSauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
1) Rohan & Muskaan fight for small small things ,and Love again does it connet u?

Lol! in terms of love, I'm too small to say anything. Being just 15 I have no experience and the ones I have were just mere crushes. So, its better if I keep mum. But yeah, we can apply the same concept of friendship. And when in terms of friendship, it sure connects with me. Cause the same goes for me and my bestie. We literally fight every day over petty issues and the next moment we are having a gala time. So, yeah fights are a part of every relationship. According to me. Either it be friendship or love. Fights strengthen our bond! 

2) The couple is 5 years ago old marriaged couple so u say Love fades away hence Fights came straight a way?

Relationships are always going to be somewhat complex. There are going to be things that upset the balance of things, cause fights, problems, and upsets. We really can't help it. But this does not mean that the love fades away. One can see fight among couple after engagement also. Just after marriage. So it is not necessary that it is because of the time span. 2 years or five years does not matter. If fights are to occur, they do. But yes what matters is our view of them. Like in R and M case we see that they fight but they do love each other. For the love of God, she signed the divorce papers in one second and in the next second she was running to meet Rohan. So, it is the love that matters. So we can't say that fights occur because love fades away!

3) Muskaan's Mom is rich Over protective towards her. Whats say?

You must have heard of the Proverb: "If you have a son, you probably have only the one swinging dick to worry about. But when you have a daughter, then you have to worry about every swinging dick in town." So, I believe that Tara's being over-protective toward her daughter is totally justified. Parents always love you and do things which are the best for you. Maybe she is reading too much into R and M love story but oh well, she the mom. She is not doing all this for her bad. She wants good for her daughter. So, as of now, I have no problems with Tara's behavior of being over-protective. Talking about rich, I wouldn't say anything. Lets shut the topic on that POV for me! 

4) As new Promo said, Will they get Memory loss by after accident & fall in Love All over again?

Yes. I think this is exactly what is going to happen. After all, true love cannot die with an accident. We all know that women dream of their Prince Charming to come and sweep them off their feet, while men search for the love of their life that sets their heart on fire. And the two charming leads of our show has gone through this stage. So, how can we expect their hearts (which are still the same) to forget each other that easily and move on? I'm sure they would reunite! :)

5) Muskaan had Miscarage or she can't conceive now. Does this make her Lost and is affecting their Love? Why she is adamant to Stay back? How you rate this Story with Characters?

From what I've seen, I can say that tension and conflict may arise in the parental relationship after a pregnancy loss because of the different degrees of bonding for men and women. Saying so doesn't mean that it does not affect the father. Of course it does. But not in the same way as the mother.  The mother seems to experience a greater degree of grief that lasts longer because of the deeper attachment. And if the father is not able to understand the situation then there can be clashes between the relationship of the two. In R and M case, we see that Rohan is also affected by the events but he is trying to move on. Maybe he has come out of the initial shock and is moving on (even if for a good future of his and Muskaan) but he is not able to see that Muskaan has not come out of the initial shock. She is still attached to the child. So saying this thing (of moving on) to her (or any other mother) is not of his best business. Somehow, I feel that he should give her some more time. Maybe he has already given her a lot of time, but if she need more of it, he should definitely give her the required time.

Soon Aamir Ali as Aniruddh entering the show after we saw RaQuesh Vasisht,Aamna Sharief & Deepshika Naagpal as Rohan , Muskaan & Tara respectively. What would his(Aamir's) character lead to Story? Does they have Love Triangle?

From what we saw of Todays episode and after hearing Tara's dialogue I think that Anirudh loved (or maybe still loves) Muskaan but she did no reciprocate his feelings. Her heart belonged to Rohan. And that is why according to Tara Rohan ruined Anirudh's life by taking away from him his love, ie Muskaan. So I think it is definitely a love-triangle. 

A/N : This is purely my thinking. :)

Love,
Aditi
AwesomeSauce. thumbnail
Originally posted by: i5hy

I really don't think that Rohan would interfere. Because he himself has lost his memory. And from the Promo's when Muskaan asks him if they've met before he clearly denied. So that is for sure not going to be the case. I think that they fall again fall for each other the same way they did 5 years ago and then get together again (hence reuniting). 
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Aquilia_Aditi

I really don't think that Rohan would interfere. Because he himself has lost his memory. And from the Promo's when Muskaan asks him if they've met before he clearly denied. So that is for sure not going to be the case. I think that they fall again fall for each other the same way they did 5 years ago and then get together again (hence reuniting). 

I agree with aditi here...Rohan himself doesn't recognize or remember muskaan so him interfering is out of the equation...their love story is going to start from scratch just like any other love story where two strangers cross paths and then eventually fall in love with each other and so forth. Her family would try to get her married to anirudh but in the process i feel she is going to fall for rohan.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx u everybody for discussions!
AwesomeSauce. thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Komal--

I agree with aditi here...Rohan himself doesn't recognize or remember muskaan so him interfering is out of the equation...their love story is going to start from scratch just like any other love story where two strangers cross paths and then eventually fall in love with each other and so forth. Her family would try to get her married to anirudh but in the process i feel she is going to fall for rohan.

Exactly. I second you! ðŸ˜Š
AwesomeSauce. thumbnail
Originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

Thanx u everybody for discussions!

Thanks You for starting such an interesting discussion. ðŸ˜ƒ