•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Tu hi mera

Riya was all ready and wired for the sting operation she had to go under cover and show how men treat woman at work for the case they were working on Mr. sinha was accused of sexual harassment there for Tina was the victim of this so she was going expose him and his position and power of his company was at stake there for he was the killer   riya was sent in by them team to get any evidence Mr. sinha had asked riya to join him for dinner as celebration of getting the job

Riya wore this really hot tight revealing dress that show her perfect body off 

At the hotel lava

Riya was waiting for Mr. sinha there while the ETF  team was in the car watching her every move arjun had just arrived there n got in the car  he noticed riya stand up and walk to greet  Mr. sinha he was shocked at what kind of dress she was wearing …

He turned red chotu and shree could sense his anger they knew he was pissed arjun got out of the suv and walked in the hotel where riya was dining

Raute  rako kya kare ho  you will ruin the plan stop yelled Rathod

Guys lets go hurry says rathod

Arjun was upset but what he saw in front of him really made him tick

He saw Mr. Sinha trying to feel riya up

Arjun was not in his senses he pushed sinha out of the way and beat the crap out of him grabbed riyawhat the hell are you wearing pagal hoge ho

Mr.sinha kaun ho tum says sinha

Arjun turns around ETF  and starts beating sinha

Sir tum kay kare ab our plan flopped says Riya

Arjun throws  sinha against the table  looks at riya to hell with the plan tum how dare you dress this way …you look so cheap itna down market dress hai yeh

Suddenly some of sinha's men try hit arjun riya takes the plate and throws it at them  arjun pulls her toward him she kicks the guys with her sharp heels

Rathod ,shree and chotu are handling the another men  riya is trying go after sinha

Arjun grabs her  kya kare ho you can't even walk in this dress it's so tight and you are running

Sir what is your problem it is part of the plan which you ruined in your anger we were this close in getting the truth out aur aap and this is part of my duty going under cover   says riya

Riya aaj ki baad you will not step out your house  dressed in something like this samhje ya samjao yells arjun

Sir why are you so upset let's talk about this later please we have get sinha and why do you care it's my clothes my body  with what right are you demanding by   says riya

Chotu gets sinha and rathod arrests him 

Rathod shree and chotu are just looking at them fighting

I care damn it because I love you aur main tuhmare hone wale pati  hoon samje ya samjao  says arjun

Chotu shree are shocked

Kya what did you say she walks out upset

The ETF team  is all by the SUV  arjun

Riya main tum se baat kar ra hoon samhje ya samajao says  arjun

Ek minute  ACP  ARJUN Surikant Raute tum muhje se pyaar kar the hoo and you tell me this when we are in a middel of a case trying to catch a criminal  for the past 1 year you didn't say a word and now and kya bole aap hone wale pati kaise when di you even propose and I didn't even say yes tho how  huh  says riya

Ab bol diya na bas tu hi mera samhje ya samjao

Na she nod her head in negative

Shree: ri  par kyun you love him

Chotu haan ri we all know your feelings you have for arjun sir  haan bol do

Rathod: haan kyun bole gi  attuide dekho raute ka

ACP ARJUN until you get down on one knee and ask  me  like a true gentleman  you're not getting my answer says riya

Arjun  pulls her close  na   manzoor hai ha ya na   bol do  samhje ya sam jao

Riya rolls her eyes  samhje ji  waise samja bhi sak thi   she winks at him and they hug

Gr8 job
It was so cute
And sweet
Thnx dear..
It was superb
Specially riya sayin that ki pure saal to bola nahi...ab case ke bech mei bol re ho
Arjun's anger aftr seein her in a short dresss..loved his possesiveness

Nd his sigature smjhe ya smjhu dialogue
Gr8 job 👏 👍🏼
wow this is so romantic 

hmm dam...arjun is very much serious about her and mark her as only his property without asking to her that's amazing 

lovely os of ariya...😉
lovely os
enjoyed it
loved arjun jealousy
and cute confession 
awww that was so cute yaar. loved it can't stop blushing . . awww a possessive Arjun❤️
So cute 
The best part was rathore Hana kyun Bolger attitude to dekhe raute ka😆
Nice post T4S
 while reading the whole os.. there was a huge smile on my face throughout.. its so sweet..