Wen Time Will Stand Still : 1st RaghavI Hug - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by The_Inner_Voice

Tweetie beta... get ready for the next VM ðŸ˜†
Di...i want them to go to the next level now...😆 i want some SR scenes...then i can use bheegey hont tere for my vm ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by tweetie19

Di...i want them to go to the next level now...😆 i want some SR scenes...then i can use bheegey hont tere for my vm ðŸ¤£

😲 Tweetie ... u expect the CVs to dish out ur request so soon... It took them ages to decipher my constant indication to my fav icon 🤗 and several such requests made by others time and again... n now we get it...well not yet... the seg looks promising... hope they stick to it in the episode too..😕

So dear lets take baby steps... now b4 u start out with the train of another thoughts...what with me mentioning babies here, I would like to say i meant baby steps in Hug related Raghavi VM... the next level may have to wait. 😆
Yea didn't u one of us had wished for a hug since raghav's entry aur ab mili ðŸ¤£
Chee. Sharam karo, kaminon -_- It was just ONE hug and you guys are already dreaming of SR.

OMGGG HUGGIE!!! Sara faints best birthday gave I am getting from any couple

I am imagining the SR🤣

Originally posted by Elysia

Chee. Sharam karo, kaminon -_- It was just ONE hug and you guys are already dreaming of SR.
kyun apni smooch ke sapney bhoolgayi kya ANA ..😳🤬 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£