Sur Kshetra

WHICH TEAM HAS BETTER VOICES?

Poll

which team has better voices

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok I request everyone to be honest here.

After watching the first 2 episodes..which team do you think had better voices?
Which teams members sang better?

I think Pakistan had better voices .. there were 3-4 guys who truly rocked it.

I think only Diljaan has the potential to fight for India. The rest were .. fair enough..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amritavakil thumbnail
I agree! Pakistanis did have better voices, but it's only the beginning. I didn't like Atif Aslam's body language and attitude in the show. He while commenting on the anchor's(Ayesha Takia) questions, he got so defensive about his people and his country. More like he is trying really hard to change pakistan's image in front of the world. Also, I don't think Himesh Reshammiya was a good choice to be India's mentor. I think we have a lot better mentors. Especially, when we have such a kind of a show and at such a magnanimous scale.
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Atif aslam roooccckkss n paksitani team has bestest cntestants..i lov the way atif replying to opposite siders as they are also doing taunts n alll tht
This content was originally posted by: amritavakil

I agree! Pakistanis did have better voices, but it's only the beginning. I didn't like Atif Aslam's body language and attitude in the show. He while commenting on the anchor's(Ayesha Takia) questions, he got so defensive about his people and his country. More like he is trying really hard to change pakistan's image in front of the world. Also, I don't think Himesh Reshammiya was a good choice to be India's mentor. I think we have a lot better mentors. Especially, when we have such a kind of a show and at such a magnanimous scale.

Contrary to your opinion, I loved Atif's Attitude. I am really proud of Atif that he stood up for his country, that he is on nationwide entertainment channel representing Pakistan. I have never seen Ali Zafar or RFAK represent Pakistan. They go to india for their own commitments. Because of Atif, we might see Pakistans talent under limelight.  

At some points, I do find it stupid that Sur Kshetra is trying to show rivalry between Pakistan/India with their sound effects and shiz like that. As per my opinion, Atif's attitude is  scripted. Himeshs attitude is also scripted. I think I'm going to be the last person to belive that Sur Kshetra is a non-scripted show. Nowadays, every single crap on television is scripted. Even if Pakistan wins this show, my initial opinion won't change that Sur Kshetra is scripted. 

I don't think any on stage noob would have the guts to respond to a captain in a rude matter (reference to latest promo).

I agree with you. Himesh shouldn't be representing India. Also I think Atif shouldn't be representing Pakistan because both of these men aren't such great/technical singers. They are just lucky that their voice, composition and music has been accepted by millions around the world but agaain, atleast they are representing their countries and that what matters.  👏⭐️

Pakistan xD

From the India's side I only really liked the guy who sang Suno Na and the one who sang Jiya Dhadak Dhadak

overall Pak had more good singers but I guess it's too early to come to any final decisions but based on the opening performances Pak definitely had the better voices
This content was originally posted by: rukhaya

Pakistan xD

From the India's side I only really liked the guy who sang Suno Na and the one who sang Jiya Dhadak Dhadak

overall Pak had more good singers but I guess it's too early to come to any final decisions but based on the opening performances Pak definitely had the better voices

theek kehrahi ho

Pakistan opening achi toh karta hai lekin phir 74 pe all out  hojata hai

🤣🤣🤣
This content was originally posted by: V.I.P

theek kehrahi ho

Pakistan opening achi toh karta hai lekin phir 74 pe all out  hojata hai

🤣🤣🤣

but series toh jeet jaata hai nah 😉
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i am for india.. obviously.. BUT being a hardcore atif fan.. i also pakistan side.. and i hate the atmosphare there :|.. 

and personally i loved the atifs answers and his attitude :)
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: V.I.P

Contrary to your opinion, I loved Atif's Attitude. I am really proud of Atif that he stood up for his country, that he is on nationwide entertainment channel representing Pakistan. I have never seen Ali Zafar or RFAK represent Pakistan. They go to india for their own commitments. Because of Atif, we might see Pakistans talent under limelight.  

At some points, I do find it stupid that Sur Kshetra is trying to show rivalry between Pakistan/India with their sound effects and shiz like that. As per my opinion, Atif's attitude is  scripted. Himeshs attitude is also scripted. I think I'm going to be the last person to belive that Sur Kshetra is a non-scripted show. Nowadays, every single crap on television is scripted. Even if Pakistan wins this show, my initial opinion won't change that Sur Kshetra is scripted. 

I don't think any on stage noob would have the guts to respond to a captain in a rude matter (reference to latest promo).

I agree with you. Himesh shouldn't be representing India. Also I think Atif shouldn't be representing Pakistan because both of these men aren't such great/technical singers. They are just lucky that their voice, composition and music has been accepted by millions around the world but agaain, atleast they are representing their countries and that what matters.  👏⭐️

I agree with you on rivalry point. I do see some heated exchanges on this forum in future as both India & pakistan do love their country. At the end of day, pakistani singer will most likely NOT going to win...sorry show is scripted. There was no need for this. I saw few promos and didn't like the sound of rivelry. Edited by preetie - 11 years ago
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: amritavakil

I completely agree with you. I didn't know at first who you were talking about. I did see this person during promos online. little bit I saw was n't great in terms of attitude. Whatever he was sticking up for, he certainly wasn't doing it in right way. At the end of the day, he is on indian program with large indian audience. I didn't like him at all based on whatever I saw.  

I don't know why HR is on this show. I expect alot of tensions on this show because we have two trouble makers on one show now - Atif plus HR attitude equal to tension filled show.