Users

Frequent Posters

Natasha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey everyone..i m back

Thank you for the wonderful response...Sorry for late update

PART 3

Arnav:Han Khushi agar tm mjse pyar karti ho aur mere sath rehna chati ho to tor do har rishta us aurat se..

Khushi was compltely shocked..she couldnt believe the person whom she loved so much is saying this..

Arnav: Bolo khushi..chup kyun ho tum..

Khushi: Arnavji ap aisa keh sakte hain..ap jante hain hmari amma hamre liye kitna maine rakhti hain..unhon ne hme paida nhn kiya magar unhone ne hme pala h..aur ap keh rai h ke m un se sare rishte tor dun..

Arnav: Han khushi..agar tm mjse pyar karti ho to tme ye karna hi hoga..

Khushi: Ap mjse keh rai h ke m apni ama ko chor dun..Agar aj apki amma zinda hoti aur m apsse kehti ke ap unhen mere liye chor den to kya ap chor dete..

Arnav: ENOUGH Khushi

Khushi: Kyun ab kiya hua..Arnav Singh Raizada ke pas koi jawab nhn h..

Arnav: Bus Khushi

Khushi: Kyun hui na takleef ap ko..phir apne kaise soch liya ke m apni amma ko chor dungi..

Arnav: Khushi phele tm mje btao agar tm mjse sacha pyar karti ho to chor do apni amma ko..

Khushi: Nhn arnavji m aisa nhn kar sakti..

Arnav: To theek nikal jao meri zindagi se..

Khushi: Kitni asani se apne keh diya nikal jao meri zindagi se..

after few minutes silence

Khushi: Sorry..m to bhool hi gai thi ke Arnav Singh Raizada ke pas dil nhn h...apko to apni zindagi ki har cheez ek deal lagti h..lekin Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada pyar ki deal to ap har hi gai h..M ja rai hun ye ghar chor ke..

Arnav went out from the room..

Khushi packing her bag..Payal entered the room..

Payal: Khushi ye tum kya kar rai ho?

Khushi: jiji hm ye ghar chor kar ja rai h..

Payal: Magar Kyun khushi..

Khushi: jiji jab arnavji mje apni zindagi m hi nhn dekhna chate to m kyun is ghar m rahun..

Payal; Khushi aisa kya hogya?

Khushi; jiji ap ghar m kisi ko nhn btao ge ke m kyun gai yahan se..

Payal; magar khushi

Khushi: Han jiji aur ap meri waja se ya kisi ki bhi waja se apne aur jijaji ke rishte ko khatre m nhn parne do ge..mj se waada karo..

Payal;theeke khushi m wada karti hun tmse..magar tme bhi ek waada karna hoga ke tm apna khyal rakhogi..

Khushi: han jiji m apna khyal rakhungi..

they both hugged each other..

Khushi packed her bag and was going downstaris..she went to everyone room and saw them from outside..Khushi went to the Mandir in RM and said

Khushi: Hey Devi Maiya is ghar ki raksha karna..m ja rai hun yahan se magar ap in ka hamesha sath dena..

she opened the main door and finally she left RM..

She was going from the road and was remembering every scene between arnav and khushi..

the most romantic moment and the most saddest moment all were in front of her eye...she was crying badly..she was thinking that now what will she do...she dont know that what to do..she was just thinking abt arnav..that how could he do this to her..

Khushi talking to herself..

Ye sab kya ho raha h aj subha tak to sab theek tha magar..ye sab kaise kyun..kyun jab bhi hum donon ek hote h to kuch aisa ho jata h ke hm ek dusre se nafrat karne lagte h...har bar jab hm ek dusre ke kareeb h hme phir se ek dusre se door jana parta h...m arnavji se bhot karti hun...aur kabhi bhi unse nafrat nhn kar sakti..magar ab m unki zzindagi m kabhi wapis nhn aungi..

kabhi bhi nhn

AFTER 6 Years...

Khushi now lives in Mumbai..she is a successfull business women..she is the boss of Oberoi Industries..and now she is not Khushi Kumari Gupta..She is Khushi Oberoi..and completely different from the past Khushi..she dont talk to much..she is arrogant..she is rude..she is always in anger..(yes you can say she is just like ASR) and she hates to about her past life..

In 6 years..she has changed her self a lot..she knows what she have to do..and now she is not going to loose..she hate looser and all office staff..are scared of her..

She use to visit delhi but once in a week or months but she dont stay their as she dont like to stay their..so she come their for only few hours for bussiness reasons..as their is a branch of Oberoi Industries their..

I hope u liked this part..i know you all are thinking how khushi is the boss of oberoi industries..and what happend to arnav and raizada family..and what happend to khushi family..

Many questions will be answered in the next part..

I hope u liked this part so please like and comment..

next part will be updated soon..

Thank you for reading...

Part 4 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3190127?pn=11

Edited by IluvVivianDsena - 11 years ago
ks_fsd93 thumbnail
Very nice Update ..I really Like Your os.. Please pm Me
SoIWasSaying thumbnail
nice update.
how come she has become oberoi??
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It's great to see the role reversal ,Khushi a Business woman,a carbon copy of ASR,hope they meet soon...
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oberoi? Did someone adopt her and she changed her name?
Anyway.. wat Arnav did was wrong.. How can he just say to get out his life? Poor Khushi... So glad she asked him wat he would have done if she did the same ting to him... Anyway.. wer u aren't respected... U sudnt stay der..
Glad Khushi became successful but Oh god she became another ASR! Now Arnav will have a hard time to crack her when they meet.. Continue soon =)
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Liked it :)

Plz update soon..
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow very nice update like it
waiting for the next part
pls continue soon
aNkItA.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice 1 pls add me to ur buddy list nd pm me when u update d next part😊
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hope Oberoy is not Khushi's husband but he is father ... Waiting for next update. More curious who is Mr Obroy, how will be female version of ASR? What happends to both Raizadas Nd Guptas? Thanks for PM
srknaik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WoW!!  Please continue.  I like new Khushi.