Fan Fictions

FF-After 6 Years Part 40(Last Part) Upd pg 144 - Page 7

sadianabil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the pm. I want to know ARNAV's reaction.update soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shona2smart4u thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice one plz pm me when u write next time.. 😊
pm2rose thumbnail
nice update ..i hope she didnt have a child from arnav ..just guessing 
mizzraksha712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow !! just read all the 3 parts in one go !!!
fantastic job i must say !!!
loved it !!
pliiz do pm me wen u'll next update ^_^
lucky24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice but how she became like asr
Natasha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Guyzzz..i m back..first of all Thankyou soo much for the wonderful comments..its hard to reply everyone..so sorry..and u will soon know the reason of khushi's change behaviour and how can she become oberoi..

Please Ignore Mistakes!!

PART 4

it was morning time..and 6 cars were coming from the road..all car were really big and they all were BMW..these car stopped in front of a building where on the board was written OBEROI DESIGNS...from the front cars and the backward cars 6 boys who were wearing black suit...and then there was a center car which was not open one man came and opened the door a leg came outside and then a girl came outside the car and she was wearing black pant white shirt and coat (which mostly bussiness women wear) she was wearing sunglasses..

In the Building(Office)

All were sitting hear and their roaming in the office..enjoying doing masti..then suddenly a man came and said Boss has came..all the people in the office get shocked..and were running so that they can go to their seats..all were scared that boss is cuming...

Outside...

a girl was walking to come inside and all the man were walking at the backside of her..the girl looks like arrogant. and rude..but she was really hot...she removed her sunglasses..and went inside the office..

Office

The girl entered in the office..and all were sitting to their position..all were standing and saying Good Morning to the girll..she was walking to her cabin then suddenly she heard a voice of laughing..it was coming from a seat where a employee was sitting and talking on the phone to his wife..suddenly the girl came their and the employee saw that girl and dropped his phone

Employee: Go...oodd Morning Mam..

the Girl: to apko yad agaya ke ap office m hain..and apki mam a chuki h

Emplyee: sorry mam age se aaisa nhn hoga

The Girl: age se aise hone ki nobat hi nhn aigi..

Employee: thank u soo much mam apne mje maf kar diya..

the Girl; U are fired..

Employee: mam please ap mje mat nikaliye...next time aisa nhn hoga...

the Girl: Khushi Oberoi ki dictonary m Next time word ki jaga nhn h..u Got it..and i said u r fired..and fired means fired..

(Yes the girl was Khushi..arrogant rude..as i said..)

Khushi went to her cabin..and her maneger was following her..

( Maneger name is Aman as i like this name very much soo i thought to put the same name)

Khushi: get a new employee for me..

Aman: Yes mam..sure..Mam apki 5 min m meeting start hone wali h...and uske bad apki ek aur meeting h..and 

Khushi: ya i knw meri konsi meetings h..just get a coffee for me..tme pta h na m kaisi coffee peeti hun...less sugar and

Aman: ya mam i know m le kar ata hun...

Khushi: Ok

Aman: Mam wo m apko btana bhool gya ke apki dehli ki ticket confirm ho gai h..

Khushi was working on her laptop and then she suddenly stopped..

Aman: mam kya hua ap theek to h na..

Khushi: han m theek hun..aur tm ne suna nai just get my coffee..

Aman: yes Mam

Khushi was thinking something...

and then she said to her self..Kyun aj jab m ne dehli ka nam suna to m ek dum se shock ho gai..m ne khudi to kaha tha ke m delhi jaun gi office ke kam se..m to itni bar delhi gai hun us hatse ke bad magar kabi aisa mehsoos nhn hua jo aj ho raha h..

there was aa knock on the door..

Khushi: Yes

Aman: Mam apki coffee..

Khushi drinked the coffee

Aman: Mam clients a gai h..

Khushi: Unhe confrence hall m bhitao m ati hun..

Aman: yes mam

Khushi to her self: Khushi sochna band kar apne kam m dehyan de..ab tu wo khushi nhn rai jo zaraa zaraa si baton par pareshan ho jati thi..

all meetings were done..it was now late night...Khushi went to her home..

Home

the home was reallly nice...as a bid home just like RM but bigger then RM..There were lots of servants...one servant came..and said

Servant: mam khana laga dun..

Khushi: han

Servant: Ok Mam

Khushi was sitting in the living room and thinking about the past again..

suddenly a servant came: Mam khana lag gayaa..

Khushi: han m ati hun

Khushi went to the dining area..and sat on the dining table..it was big dining table and only khushi was sitting alone..

Now she dont eats jalebi and all..she hates jalebi now and she dont even like the name of jalebi..and now she only eats health concious food...like salad..and something..

she was just finished with dinner..and now she went to her room..the room was not decorated..( as in the past khushi always liked decorated room with stars and posters) the room was dark and their was not much light she changed into the night dress as now she wear a nighty type gown..in black colour...she went to sleep as tommorow she has to leave for dehli..she switched of the lights and it was really dark ( but now she is not afraid of this) ...

PRECAP : Khushi in Delhi

i hope u all liked this part...i know ur questions are not solved...as how can khushi be oberoi..what happend to others..but if i revieled every thing then there will be nothing intresting...

this part was about khushi's change...that how she is changed now...the next part will be nyc..as khushi will be in delhi..and lots of twists are coming up..

Plzzz Like this part and comment also...

Thank you

Part 5: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3190127?pn=16

Edited by IluvVivianDsena - 11 years ago
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update..
Khushi has totally changed...

She is going to Delhi...Cant wait
Continue sooon
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice upfate. Less sugar,salad,black cofee... Pasta ka kammy hai... Like female ASR. Waiting for next update. Thanks for PM
mizzraksha712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nyyc update !!
felt quite weird imagining khushi lyk this but still lyked her =D
awesum job and thanks for the pm ^_^
sunny_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wow female ASR!! cant wait till they meet