Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

WU:11/9-Zoya's Truth revealed;Bouncers by Vineet:P

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
am waiting for the update.there was guest at home.i couldn't watch it.pls update soon yaar.
rtms thumbnail
complete it swetha but this jatin?frm which world is he landing nw?uff am tired of this.
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally done sorry for making u wait, but the last part was so dialogue to dialogue that it really took lot of time. πŸ˜†

Dadi ko bhi bouncer laga 🀣 Mona's expressions OMG - today she got too many n that too from Vineet I loved today's episode πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After dragging the story for months, KHTV seems to be in a hurry. Lots has happend in todays episode. Zoya's secret disclosed, Dadi leaving marriage decision to Vineet, Mona saying that she has parwa for Vineet because of his saath dena in the past, Anu mummy staying at Pradeep's place shaking both Anu and Pradeep up. Suhasi and Alok knowing the truth about Jatin rejection PHEWWW In short a rollercoaster episode and I loved it πŸ˜›

Thanks Sweatha for the WU πŸ‘ Superb job 😊
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
rtms thumbnail
thanks for the complete update.❀️where is this show going?πŸ˜•r they setting the stage for mona's return to pradeep?πŸ€’πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU.

I like your writing style,very fluent,and to the point.Interesting,effortless reading. πŸ˜Š
smrity2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

I didn't like the episode as it adds a new lecture from Mona..she is all caring and concerned for Vineet becoz he has been with her and all these crap...😑😑.

As long as CV keeps giving Mona a new version of lecture about Vineet it is not going to be a nice serial to enjoy.

Thanks a lot for the update :)
WOW! Things are moving ahead quite fast! But I love love LOVE Vineet's attitude. Dunno about Mona lekin Vineet Sir ne mera dil jeet liya πŸ˜†
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rtms

thanks for the complete update.❀️where is this show going?πŸ˜•r they setting the stage for mona's return to pradeep?πŸ€’πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’

Stay focused on our dear Vineet's words; "Mona tum chahe kuch bhi kehlo lekin is baat ka mujhe pura yakeen hai ke pyar to tum bhi mujhse karti ho". Vineet has yakeen that Mona loves him. Pradeep is clueless what he wants in life and he doesn't care what Mona wants 😑

Thank god dadi left bride hunt. It is all up to Vineet if he wants to marry or not. Now only if Mona's family decide to do the same and let grown ups decide what they want to do with their lifes.

Surprising was that Jatin is still sulking because of Mona. Are we going to see him back? Will Mona decide to marry Jatin while she loves Vineet 🀒 Scary thoughts πŸ˜•

What to say about Mona UFFF Blah blah blah ... from hating the guy to parwa because of their past. The girl is desperately fighting her feelings. We know you'll put Vineet and us through hell before admitting to 3 simple words 😑
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago