WU11 9 12,Sugni hides love for TVS,Amu knows truth

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

How about Adi actually telling the truth for once that the 20 lacs you are concerned about paying back belongs to the man you love and loves you so he is the one you need to repay?

This is the guy people like - he is destorying 2 lives (TVSs and Sugnis) just to get his way aout his mama's marriage?

Please bring Amu back to give Adi a kick up his rear end and tell to but out.
Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
Thnx for the wonderful update.
Every truth is told half half in this show.
I am sure amrita will derive some other meaning for this sardhakai and soon will ve hating sug and adi.
The lone sufferer and helpless here is TVS poor guy no one understands or listens to him but all use him.
There is no clarity in all the character speak . Adi didnt say that it was vikram money , Amu heartbroken but it is sardhakhi and not marriage ...she should speak to adi . Vikram yet not told sugini that there was no reva when he felt in love ...ahh can some one clear all this 😡
So sugini will find way to get subha by coming out from vikram love ...hopefully not fall for adi love
Want amrita to be back whoes strong & clear about what she think and want . I am tired of seeing everyone using other and promishing so many thing only to make there way out.

I wish adi see reva reality and actually understand vikram feeling .am asking for more ..lol CV u should not messed all the character so badly ..really i have seen so many serials but it take some time to become bad ...PSH is worst now .

I still read wu ...that cause i am not able to over come for vikram character ...i wish i am done with this show but yet not happened
Felt very sad for TVS in today's episode no one is taking him seriously all want his money but they dont let him even a little happiness

Poor Vikram. Some days I wish he would turn full blown negative. I am tired of seeing him being treated like crap.

why is everyone feeling sad for vikram I dont reva seems sane enough...HE CAN DIVORCE HER! then go after sugni.
 Poor V everybody  hurting to him... no body do care of his feeling... every body against to him...  

O new team !!!!! tum logo ne is khubsurat show ka kitna styanash kar diya... 
I said that yesterday - surely now he has a doctor who is willing to certify that she is fine he can get divorce started. I think he is just not thinking clearly.

BTW are we now to believe that Sugni will not be with TVS because he is married but also because she has to repay 20lacs to Adi (TVS's money not Adi's)????

How many weak excuses will the CVs give to justify Adi-Sugni?

BTW Adi knows how to play her - he says go somewere else and if you want be with him fine which triggers her guilt about breaking up marriage so she stays put!!!!

One thought that occured to me - Is Adi doing this to have a revenge on a Bedni ie. a Bedni destroyed his and his mothers happiness so he will destroy a Bedni's happiness but is using keeping his mama and mami's marriage in tact as an excuse?
I just find his obession with preserving his Mama and Mami's marriage weird/unnatural

Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
thanks for the update
I really do hope Sugni gets Phir Subah Hogi