Thendral Tuesday Update: 11/09/12

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala_15 thumbnail
                                          Thanks TTfan for the update.

I felt like slapping that devil Lavanya πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜’ as she has started to torture Thulasi πŸ˜”πŸ˜΅ by staying in her house πŸ€’πŸ˜΅πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜’ and moreover the worst of all is junior GW has started to treat our heroine πŸ˜’πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ˆ as if she is the maid servant in her brother's house πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜²πŸ˜”πŸ˜³ and spoke as if she is the princess in that house . πŸ€”πŸ˜‘. It would be better if Nitish comes and takes back Lavanya πŸ€”πŸ˜’ to her inlaws house πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€” to save our heroine from her clutches πŸ˜΅πŸ€” .
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Bhaghi for the wonderful update and comments!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thanks God there was atleast one person who spoke directly to MM about his coward actπŸ˜‰. Padma was very true in her words. So looks like MM will recover but will not accept ThulzπŸ˜•.

Lav did not change a bit🀒. Pavam Nithesh is planning to take her to his home thinking she has changed for good and will respect his parents. This girl will stoop down to any level to get her things doneπŸ˜•. Staying in Thulz house and ordering her. Thulz please stop pampering her. Lav needs to face the reality. Hope TA gives back to Lav nicelyπŸ˜›.

Joseph was funny in teasing KanaguπŸ˜ƒ.
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks bhagi for the update and comments...

nice episode...
enjoyed joseph's scene today..btw, did kanagu really set up or what? (not clear). From kanagu's expression seemed like he was agreeing with joseph...whatever...looks like the feelings kanagu had kept under may surface again...

padma's sentis expressed well...(a good scene to debate gisel..where padma wants MM for security or even otherwise..)..MM shud realise why bhu taunts him now...just one visit by bhu and a few words of insult thrown and he takes such a drastic step...

Madam lav still remains junior gw faithfully..but the good part is this time she is open about it and is being observed...pavi was good too...
just bhu's scene remaining frm promo...
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da baghi for the update...πŸ˜ƒ

Joseph raising hopes for K..hmm..but knowing Deepa she would have behaved the same way even it was Joseph himself or Prabha...lets see..πŸ˜•

Padma again speaking truth partially and irritated partially...2 lakhs vaangitu and now wants to punish T...what a creature is this? but still she is okie when compared to other GWs...Padma falls 3 in the list though..πŸ˜›

This Lavanya...grr...she spoke the same way to her in-laws and called her as "hello" and no wonder she spoke this way to T..hmm..
TA watching, lol, but still i have little hopes he would ask her but even if he asks her, to promptly stop him or divert him out great T is there anyways...lets see what is he upto...hmm..
MaryAnne23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I could have slapped Lav. what a selfish, spoilt, opportunistic brat! If TA or Nit does not do anything to make her realise her mistake and change for the better,or if T is made to endure pain by this witch, then i really think the dir is making a mistake. When she needs TA,she acts like a kid with that stupid pout as if she has all the right to just walk in there and stay put and pull that arrogant long face ard T and even order ard.But she forgot abt how she laughed and joined in when her mom extorted money from TA even recently. Edited by MaryAnne23 - 11 years ago
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Deepa-Kanagu...hm..(same expression as yesterdayπŸ˜›)
Lavanaya😑 get out of Thulasi's house! It is not even your brother's.πŸ˜‰
Is that milk going to boil over?😳
TT have an AC!πŸ˜‰
Loved that look on Tamil's face at the end!
Shalins thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
                                        😊  Thanks for the superfast update Bhagi  😊

Finally Kanagu Deepa story is moving in a positive direction it seems...πŸ˜ƒ Deepa and VR taking full care of Kanagu was nice 😳.  Future wife and father-in-law are maari maari showering paasam on Kanagu😊.  Joseph teasing Kanagu and K feeling shy was cute 😳 K ku ippave shyness coming what will he do when he ends up marrying Deepa in future πŸ˜†.

Padma and her polumbals 😭😭 saying like as if she herself paid the money nu...😑 Hope the operation will complete successfully πŸ˜•

Lavanya 😑 🀒 🀬  🀒 wat a selfish 🀬 !!! Own house mathiri ruling thuls...idiot.  Nitheesh plz take her back soon to her in-laws before I open my mouth like senior GW.  I have learnt all kinds of nasty words from her and I shall use them on Lav soon, if continues to stay in T&T house.
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks TTfan.

Why Thuls cannot go to the hospital.  Padma has gone to temple.  Intha amma vukku ah oo nah ... aluvathan teriyam.  This is a good opportunity to visit MM and give strength to Pavi.

Instead of which after operation she will come. Then another round of 😭😭😭😭😭  while everybody is insulting her left right and centre.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks TT Fan for the updates!

Aww Deepa and VR helping out Kanagu was sweet.  Joseph is raising hopes for Kanagu a little too much but their scene was nice.

Hmmm...Padma talking properly today asking wht MM took such a decision very good Padma.

Gggrrr Lavanya is just jealous that Tamil and Tualsi get to be happy together and that she left her mom's place and is alone with no one now.

What was Tamil trying to tell Thulasi before Lavanya interrupted?