Posted: 11 years ago

People!! See who's back! =D 

All good at your end? I hope so :D My end has been so hectic lately. Have been meaning to make this post since a while now.. Hope you all will take active participation in it and enjoy it 😃 

I'm here to present 

The Buddy Project

NewsLetter! 

Yes, you heard right 😎 Me and minu decided to start it off around this time. We've seen enough episodes, analyzed each characters, and it's now time to start a news letter 😃 Minu will be busy obviously so I will be taking charge of everything 😳 No, I won't fail you guys. I have experience of almost over 8 months now 😆 

Now now, STOP! I'm going to walk you all step by step. So hold the questions and just reply back to the questions I ask. If at the very end , you have questions unanswered, then you can ask. Good enough? 😛 

This week, the only thing I ask for is the names for the sections. What do you feel the newsletter should contain? 

Some options would be: 

Shaitan of the Week: 

Summary of the Week: 

Costume of the Week: 

Spotlight Scene of the Week: 

Rating of the Week: 

Message to Wrtiers: 

Mischief Scene of the Week:

*We can have something for the members as well*

Examples would be: 

Best FF/OS writer of the Week: 

Best Siggy Maker of the Week:

Most Active Member of the Week: 

Most Active Thread Maker of the Week: 

So on and so forth. 

There can be SO many categories that we can add. So add in your inputs! And if you add something, please don't forget to add in description as well on what you think should be added in that category. 

If you simply want to volunteer to do a section, then you gotta wait. Like I said, we're doing this step by step so no one is left confused and everyone gets a fair chance to reserve a spot in the same time span. No one gets to reserve a spot early 😉 Have a catchy suggestion for the newsletter title? Hold on to that as well. I do not want to hear them at this point 😃 The only thing I ask for the suggestions for the sections =)

-Khushi + Minu

[V] Development Team.

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago

Based on Show: 

Spark notes of the Week: (summary of the week)

Trend of the Week: (best costume) 

Limelight of the Week: (best scene)

Rating of the Week: 

Message to Writers: 

Junglee Scene of the Week: (mischief scene)

Dialogue of the Week:

Picture of the Week:

Show Stealer: (best character)

Breaking the Fourth Wall: (best camera talk scene)

Project of the Week: (the mini/big project done by the Juniors =P) 

Buddy of the Week: (friendship scene)

Innocent of the Week: (innocence filled scene)

Who says you're not Perfect: (All have their flaws and insecurities. Thus the scene that touches the heart because of their insecure feelings) 

Enchanted: (couple that rocked the most and the scene that made them most rocking)

Philosophy of the Week: (the scene that is realistic, deals with their problems and gives a philosophical discussion to it)

For Members: 

Best Siggy/Video siggy Maker of the Week:

Icon/Avi Maker of the Week: 

VM maker of the Week:

*The one's below will be alternated each week. If I include them all, then it would get too many sections...*

Stoneface/Chicklet of the Week:

Nonu/Moti of the Week: 

Nawab/Stylist of the Week: 

Junior Junglee/Tomboy of the Week:

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago
Nice! I am not sure, but if I get any ideas for sections, I will definitely come back here. I am sure, my brain will stress as all day long for next few days, its gonna be free. 

Wow this sounds like fun. Double meaning dialogue of the week would be funny haha
For individual members I guess we could have the titles of
Stoneface/Chicklet/Nonu/Moti of the week. :| If there is going to be anything on that line. 
Khushi!! I love you so much for this! If you need volunteers for anything, am up for it! Let me know <3

Answering those options in next comment :)
Edited by *Prachi* - 11 years ago

Some options would be: 

Shaitan of the Week:  I love this! But why not name it, Junglee of the week?

Summary of the Week:  Summary? Such a heavy word! Sparknotes? :P

Costume of the Week: Hmm, let's see...Trend of the week? No idea!

Spotlight Scene of the Week: Ah! how do we youngsters say spot light? Gotta find a word there. But spot light works...

Rating of the Week:  Jungleenes of the week! 😆 

Message to Writers: BTW, I can do this! I can forward the Newsletter to the writer! :)

Mischief Scene of the Week: Ooh! now THAT is the Junglee scene! 

*I am obsessed with JUNGLEES!!

*We can have something for the members as well*

Examples would be:  

Best Siggy Maker of the Week: That is Piyu <3

That's it. :D Great job Minnu & Khushi <3!!

I dont think I understood you right! :/ Were you asking people to volunteer?or  suggest names for the options? -___- I feel lame now!
Can someone explain me what this is?I am uneducated ðŸ˜†Edited by Jenny91 - 11 years ago
Jenny, I will explain the whole thing to you on FB! 😆 Unpadh kahiki! Chal aaja FB pe :P