Pavitra Rishta

Written/brief update: 12 sept(Archana back to stay D'ho

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi friends.. Mein aa gaya, apane saath wu ka pitara lekar aaya.🤣 well thanx to all my dear friends support to me & give inspiration to do wu. So let's start... 😊guys i m doing wu via my cellphone.

PR NEW MONTAGE PIC

(credit goes to me)

Written update:
Part 1:
Episode starts with purvi open the door. She sees teju, ovi & sachin there. Teju asks her u r nt invite to come in? They come in house. Ovi goes near purvi & crying & ask her i want to u r permission. She tell her we r want to bring back her mother. Purvi is happy. Archu go near ovi & says, kids did so many mistakes but their parents will forgive them. Ovi hugging archu. Then teju also apologises archu. Both r hugging archu. Archu sees sachin stand away. Sachin says, i m here fine.( at least i got some dialogues but how i said to archanajii that i knew) I m nt deserve that place. He saying he tried to break to her with her family. How i say to plz forgive me? Archu telling him whatever u did it was only for sharvani. I m happy u come here. She says u r my elder son u after 18 years u said to me aai. I m so happy. Then ovi, teju & sachin tells her to come back in deshmukh house. They ask her u will come na. Archu says no.

Part 2: archu telling 18 years i stayed with my mother & purvi. When i need u, u r nt with me. Sulochana tells after 18 years u get u r family back. I m nt selfish. Purvi says u don't worry for aaji i will care her. Plz u go back in u r family. Archu says aai i got my family back. At outside purvi & sulochana say bye bye to her. Purvi looks happy for her. Sulochana says 2day is very gud day for me. Purvi crying. At d house damodar says manav that nw MU gets clear. U should bring back archu in this family. Sachin frm outside he says i bring back aai. Damodar want to do grahapravesh. Manav goes near archu( OMG archana looking so beaituful). how i control my heart) he sees sachin. Ovi-teju does prepartion for grahapravesh. Ovi doing archu grahapravesh. (background Pavitra Rishta tune). Archu takes blessing frm damodar. Manav hugs archu.(OMG.. manav in front of all family members u should not do romance with archana) All r seems happy. Happy family. Sachin taking blessing frm archu. Teju click pic. Savita sees all this.

Remaining wu in below post.😳

[/IMG]

Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Part 3:
savita comes & she tells damodar that i told teju to made tea. Archu goes to take savita blessing but manav stops. Ovi, manav ignore savita. Savita tells archu that u see how my kids behave with me?( OMG how i tarp archana plz give me some ideas) Archu tells u did so many mistakes. Savita refuse that i did nt do any mistakes. Archu telling i m so happy bcoz my child knew that i love them & they bring me back in my house. Savita tells i was nt wrng. Archu tell if u r nt wrng so why u r beta is angry on her.

Precap: at mandir savita & sulochana face to face. Sulochana telling why r u come? She tells savita that Wht did she god also nt forgive her. She taunts savita.

sorry for mistakes do hit the Like button.😳

finally i done WU. enjoy the WU😉

Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago
Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HI Naresh, Hum besabri se intazar hai
fiji_duchess thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Naresh !!!

M so happy for Archana that she got her family back! But what about Purvi? why is she left behind??? 

I dont want to sound like Savita here. But doesnt Manav have loads of Money. Cant he get a nice big house where they all stay in one big house like extended family (like other soap shows) rather then running back forth from one house to another. 

Because they are living in the house where Vandu is supposedly staying with her kids and husband and mother in law!

CVs logic sometimes makes me mad .. hahaha

Edited by fiji_duchess - 11 years ago
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Savita still negative and I dont think she will ever change .

Now I am thinking she will manipulate Soham against Archana .
MagicalPari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanx Naresh for WU. I can't watch pr today due to power failure
Sharee12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i can't watch it because dailymotion has some error... ðŸ˜•
SaphirButterfly thumbnail
Thank you
I am exciting to read wu...
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sharee12

i can't watch it because dailymotion has some error... ðŸ˜•

u can check you tube,i m watching there
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So Archana finally gets welcomed home.Savita still negative.