BV 12th Sep Written update complete

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

This is my very first update here so... sorry for any mistakes ..i tried my best

Written Update :-

Episode begins with Shiv in car having flashbacks of his recent meeting with Bheem Singh where Bheem Singh informs him about Anandi's first husband Jagdish Singh  has come back to Jaitser .and he is in very serious condition in hospital he came to know about this from villagers and villagers came to know about this from hospital people ...Shiv recalls his meeting with Jagaya ..their fight and his advice to Jagaya about keeping his head cool and if possible change his attitude as soon as possible his this attitude will some day land him in deep trouble .Shiv thinks to himself why Anandi didn't tell him about Jagdish being back to Jaitser ..he then says Anandi was so calm through out the day with him ..almost whole day they were together and she was so calm if she knew about this all. then ? but she was like she doesn't know anything ..he then says its possible Anandi must have not known about this all but village people know about this so why not Anandi? he then says possible village people must not have told Anandi about this and are hiding it from her so that she won't feel bad .he convinces himself yes this must be the case Anandi doesn't know about Jagdish's return .

Shiv then thinks why Jagdish is here ?what he wants ? did he again come back to interfere in Anandi's life to take her happiness back ?...but how he reached the hospital and is in critical condition?.Shiv says to himself its better Anandi doesn't know about this all ..Anandi is the woman who becomes restless at strangers pain and with Jagdish she had been in relation from so long this all won't be easy for her and he doesn't want her in any trouble its better she doesn't know about this  Shiv takes out his phone and calls Anandi

Anandi in haveli picks up her mobile  and smiles seeing Shiv's name ..she answers the call and praises Shiv he is indeed the one who values time ..Shiv smiles and tells her he has some important work so he won't be able to come with her to hospital ..Anandi becomes confused but later taunts Shiv  is he scared of injection thats why making lame excuse  Shiv smiles and repiles to her wow just before marriage you have started to know so well what's in my heart ..Anandi smiles ..Shiv tells Anandi now he is not scared of injection pain all thanks to her for helping in it They both recall their  recent hospital moment where Anandi holds Shiv's arm when lal singh injected him ..Anandi becomes uncomfortable ..while Shiv smiles ..he later tells Anandi he really has some important work therefore cannot go to hopsital but he promises to her he will take good care of wound and will change his bandage when he will go back home and to assure her he will come at haveli to show her he has changed his bandage ...both laugh at this ..

Anandi comes at her school where all girls were giggling ..Anandi is confused and asks them what happened ..one among the girls tell  her pointing towards table collector sahab left something for you ..when Anandi looks ..there are some yellow roses with a letter ..she picks the roses and also the letter ..confused ..she reads the letter in which Shiv was thanking her for helping him come out of his injection fear and also saying he picked those flowers from the garden on his own for her ..yellow flowers are considered symbol of friendship ..will she be his friend ?

Anandi was confused first after reading letter and looks at flowers..then she says to girls to open their books  while she picks up her mobile and goes to the corner and calls  Shiv ..Shiv in office happily picks up Anandi's call and Anandi tells him from now on they are friends..Anandi tells him she will always be his friend ..she thanks him  for  helping her in stepping in her new  life meeting new people ..Anandi also tells him whether she says or not much again and again but he is a very good human being...Both have flashbacks of their interactions with each other from the day Shiv saved Anandi to tabela scene ..Anandi smiles looking at flowers while Shiv smiles at Anandi's words ..

In Haveli Dadisaa  enters Anandi 's room in tension calling her but doesn't find her there .She becomes worried recalling Anandi Shiv's phone call where Anandi was saying to Shiv  they will go to hospital today ..Gehna comes there and asks Dadisaa what happened... Dadisaa asks her about Anandi ..Gehna informs her she has gone to school and later she said she will go with collector sahab to hospital ..Dadisaa becomes very much worried at this ..Gehna again asks her what happened ...Dadisaa makes Gehna go from there saying nothing happened you go do your work .Gehna goes from  there confused ..Dadisaa prays that Anandi should not go to hospital she prays Anandi should be at school now ..she takes out her mobile and calls Anandi ..Anandi at school picks up her call...Dadisaa asks Anandi  where she is ? Anandi tells her at school Dadisaa  breathes a sigh of relief at this ..she asks Anandi you had to go with collector sahab to hospital...Anandi replies  yes but collector sahab has some work so they have to cancel the hospital visit ...Dadisaa relaxes at this and asks Anandi after school will she go to mandir with her she really wants to go there ...Anandi says why not after school she will meet Dadisaa at mandir ..Dadisaa breathes a sigh of relief

Dadisaa in haveli's mandir prays for Jagaya's  heath with tears in her eyes ..she prays for him to get well soon ..she says when I remember the things he has done, I don't even want to see his face but his welfare has always been so dear to me so please make him better  she  also says she will place devi maa's chunri near him  with a hope it will make him  well ..

Dadisaa reaches hospital ..Jagaya was asleep ..she tries to touch his forehead but then stops herself from doing so and silently places the chunri near  him and she looks at him in emotional way for few minutes and then tries to leave when Jagaya grabs her palo ..she looks back at him shocked ...he slowly opens his eyes and  looks at her in emotional way ..Dadisaa takes her palo out of his hand and tries to leave he grabs her hand and asks her she came to meet him so why she is leaving him like this if she came to meet him at least don't leave everything in between .Dadisaa pulls her hand from him and says she didn't come to meet him but came to meet lal singh.. Jagaya says she came yesterday too here  then she also came to meet lal singh? ..he shows her her mala that she forgot here... he tells her you forgot this mala by my side ..Dadisaa snatches mala  from him and tells him yes she came but do not  keep false hopes she just came to visit to him like visiting any sick person in village .,nothing more ..Jagaya becomes emotional after hearing this ...Dadisaa tries to leave but sees Bhairo standing at door looking at Dadisaa with a stern look .Dadisaa is shocked so is Jagaya..episode ends on Dadisaa's  face

voice over ...adults  do become angry on their children's mistake but seeing them in pain they cannot control themselves from not feeling their pain 

precap ..Jagaya in Bhairo's feet begging for forgiveness crying  while lal singh and dadisaa looks on at him .other people in hospital too looking at them .he is touching Bhairo's feet and begging for his forgiveness telling him he left Gauri forever please forgive him  ..he begs for it please .
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Atlast ! AnSh ki gaadi aagey badhi ! What an awesum start ! 👏 😳
just loved the epi and credit goes to AnSh 🤗

thx for WU mahi.. 🤗 Edited by piya_anshian - 11 years ago
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Thanks for the WU! 😃 Gr8 job! 👍🏼

I just loved today's epi!! It was awesome! 👏 👏
What a character Shiv is...I fell in l❤️ve with him all over again today seeing his rational thinking and thoughfulness in this situation! He is a gem! 
Aww they're friends now...glad that Shiv has extended his frienship and Anandi accepted. What a lovely change to see her thinking about Shiv now instead of her bitter memories! 
The Daadisa- J scenes were also very well done...I can relate to her feelings seeing her grandson in such a state but also not getting so carried away as to forget all he has done. I don't want him to be forgiven so easily...he needs to work very hard for it! 

Bhairon Singh looks as intimidating as ever in that posture...can't wait to see what'll happen tomorrow!  😃 
Edited by Vedo - 11 years ago
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks 4 the wuEdited by aasthanup - 11 years ago
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am so happy for Shiv - An story today.

It was so well portrayed - a beautiful mature relationship

I never knew A could be this expressive, she chose perfect words to thank Shiv. Her acknowledgement to Shiv and her promise to Shiv just shows that she too is growing fond of him. 
And Shiv's style is perfect as always. It was such a sweet idea to send yellow roses and propose for a friendship 😊

It was very nice to see that Shiv has lot of faith on Anandi and nothing would turn him against A so easily. He understands her so well that just based on her response on phone he could figure out that A has no clue about J's return. Not only that but he is making sure that J does not hurt A anymore...

I really loved today's epi. Liked the way Ds reacted. She worries for J, but she is no mood to forgive him. This is the best punishment for J.

purvim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi12

Episode begins with Shiv in car having flashbacks of his recent meeting with Bheem Singh where Bheem Singh informs him about  about Anandi's first husband Jagdish Singh  has come back to Jaitser ..he is in very serious condition in hospital he came to know about this from villagers and villagers came to come about this from hospital people ...Shiv recalls his meeting with Jagaya their fight and his advice to Jagaya about keeping his head cool and if possible change his attitude as soon as possible his this attitude will someday land him in deep trouble .Shiv thinks to himself why Anandi didn't told him about Jagdish being back to Jaitser ..he then says Anandi was so calm through out the day with him ..almost whole day they were together and she was so calm if she knew about this all. like she doesn't know anything ..he then says its possible Anandi must have not known about this all but village people knows about this so why not Anandi? he then says possible village people must not have told Anandi about this and are hiding it from her so that she won't feel bad .he convinces himself yes this must be the case Anandi doesn't know about Jagdish's return .

Shiv then thinks why Jagdish is here ?what he wants ? did he again come back to interfere in Anandi;s life to take her happiness back ...but how he reached the hospital and in critical condition.Shiv says to himself its better Anandi doesn't know about this all ..Anandi is the woman who becomes restless at strangers pain and with Jagdish she had been in relation from so long this all won't be easy for her and he doesn't want her in any trouble its better she doesn't know about this  Shiv takes out his phone and calls Anandi

Anandi in haveli picks up the phone and smiles seeing Shiv's name ..she answers the call and praises shiv he is indeed the one who values time ..Shiv smiles and tells her he has some important work so he won't be able to come with her to hospital ..Anandi becomes confused but later taunts shiv  is he scared of injection thats why making lame excuse  Shiv smiles and repiles to her wow just before marriage you have started to know so well what's in my heart ..Anandi smiles ..Shiv tells Anandi now he is not scared of injection pain all thanks to her for helping in it .They both recall the recent hospital moment where Anandi hold's shiv's arm when lal singh was injected him ..Anandi becomes unformtable ..while shiv smiles ..he later tells Anandi he really has some important work therefore cannot go to hopsital but he promises to Anandi he will take good care of wound and will change his bandage when he will go back home and to assure her he will come at haveli to show her he has changed his bandage ...both giggle at this ..

updating 

muje to Shiv ka 1st love letter aur Anandi ki thinking mein shiv ka aanajaana bahot pasand aaya. thanks budd
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Great job Mahi 👏

Shiv was true to his character and very sensibly realized that A might be totally unaware of J's presence in Jaitser. He has already started taking care of her in whatever little way he can and A is also reciprocating in the same way. Loved the relationship that they are developing. Their bond is going to be very strong by the time they get married.

Poor DS, feel bad for her but at the same time she was good at showing a poker face to J in the hospital. Its another thing that he will try his best to get their attention in whatever way he can. I really want to see Bhairav's reaction to J. I agree with what Esha said yesterday that instead of just telling him off Bhairav should just guide him in the right direction. He need not accept him back so soon. Let J make something worthwhile of his life and then earn his forgiveness from his family. He needs to make himself worthy of deserving it. In my opinion right now he is no where close to that. But at the same time if the family again tells him off this issue is only going to run in circles and will not have any end.

vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...Why do I feel that the girl who was in SBS, with Bhairon, in the same clothes as Anandi was in the school today,  is not Pratyusha but someone else...! Did anyone else notice or is it just my imagination...?
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...
Love Ansh convo today...milgaya daily dose..
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the detailed update Mahi.

Wonderful AnSh episode. Love the way Shiv has so much trust that Anandi would never want to go back to Jagya. He never thought about that even for a second. Love the way Anandi reciprocated to his letter and said that she would forever honor their friendship. What a better way to start a new life together ! Great job CVs.

Really feel sorry for DS. The voiceover said it all. Loved the way she tells him that she came to visit him like any other stranger who was ill. She still has not melted. I am sure nobody will give him any crap for begging now even knowing that he left Gauri.