H_Rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I love this show . And really existed to see it's very part of it. Congrats for KBC6 once again!!!.
The question are easy but after sometime tricky questions come which makes think even when you are sitting in your home which shows the craze of people!!!. Really this show is a one golden piece this show can't be made if we try too for me and star itself like Amitabh ji gives the shine to the show!!.😳

Hi I have came for first time here!!πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Love KBC and Amitabh sir. Nobody else would have been able carry this show on his shoulders.

Amitabh Bachchan sir is the lone reason behind the success of this great show.Edited by -Shruti - 11 years ago
H_Rockerz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Shruti

Love KBC and Amitabh sir. Nobody else would have been able carry this show on his shoulders.

Amitabh Bachchan sir is the lone reason behind the success of this great show.

Yup!! I agree with youπŸ‘πŸΌ...
Priya_990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh!hi dear.even i am here for the first time.surely kbc is a wonderful show.and amitabh is just fabulous.
monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love KBC and I am also one of the biggest fans of Amitabh Bachchan. 
He is a great host but I am feeling that this season he has been spending too much time talking about the people who appear on the hot seat.  May be this is the format of the show but it does make him appear much more talkative on the show.  I hope it changes in the future.
H_Rockerz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Priya_990

Oh!hi dear.even i am here for the first time.surely kbc is a wonderful show.and amitabh is just fabulous.

Hi 
How are you??
Yup!! Kbc is just awesome and I agree with you Amitabh ji is really a fabulous !!
H_Rockerz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monikameghan

I love KBC and I am also one of the biggest fans of Amitabh Bachchan. 

He is a great host but I am feeling that this season he has been spending too much time talking about the people who appear on the hot seat.  May be this is the format of the show but it does make him appear much more talkative on the show.  I hope it changes in the future.

Hi
How are you??
Everyone is a big fan of Amitabh ji he is simply amazing person . Hmmm...I think this could be part of the show like knowing more about the contestant but this really helps the contestant to make him a bit comfort so that he/she plays the game in a fun way not in a stress way may be this could be a reason!! or simply for those who are finding girl/boy for marraige can  simply see KBC and find one for themπŸ˜† as Amitabh ji said . 
Priya_990 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Himani_Rocks

Hi
How are you??
Yup!! Kbc is just awesome and I agree with you Amitabh ji is really a fabulous !!

hello i am fine.how are you?i am sure we will surely make this forum active.very soon.
Priya_990 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Himani_Rocks

Hi
How are you??

hello i am fine to say the truth very very fine exams finished and holi for a week.how are you?i am sure we will surely make this forum active.very soon.
Ops sorry for the double posting.was too happy about my holidays.so.πŸ˜†Edited by Priya_990 - 11 years ago
H_Rockerz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Priya_990

hello i am fine to say the truth very very fine exams finished and holi for a week.how are you?i am sure we will surely make this forum active.very soon.
Ops sorry for the double posting.was too happy about my holidays.so.πŸ˜†

Hi
I am good...
Hmm...Yup!! will surely make KBC active forum soon.
It's okay !!πŸ˜†..
What's your name??
Me himani