Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

12th Sep:WU: Jab 'Hum' bane 'Tu' aur 'Main'

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wah Mona 👏

Tanu you are fast. Thanks. Waiting for the rest of WU 😊

Edit:
Pradeep mein itna akala kahan se aagaya?? I hope he swiftly goes back to basic. This new Pradeep scares the hell out of me 😲 Pradeep clearly wasn't sure about ... about ... about?? If Pradeeps knows I write it down 🥱 He definitely change his mind in front of the judge!

Today was totally Mona's episode. She was fantastic! You could feel that she was saying a final goodbye to her old life.

I loved the concern of a mother trying to talk some sense into MBA daughter. Looking forward to see an other mother and daughter talk tomorrow. I hope Bulbul understands Mona quickly and without tantrums.

Not one glimps of Vineet 💔 Yeh toh Bahut Hi Na Insaafi Hui 😡

Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
Thanks for the update :)
No Vineet today *sigh*
 I still hate Pradeep and Bulbul needs to grow up and stop using her siblings to her advantage. She's doing a Pradeep on everyone!
😆
Edited by -Rafa- - 11 years ago
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
And episode with No vineet?

No interest in watching then...and where did all of Pradeep's sweet talk come from *rolling eyes* the man changes his mind faster then I change shoes!! 
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update tanu.ohhh no vineet?i felt as if i am watching some new show.mmm no vineet.each new part i was expecting him but no.then thought,sure to see him in the precap,but again no.mona was looking beautiful.her acting too was superb.touchy episode but missed vineet.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Tanu,
    Hope the CV's make an attempt to move the show further with Mona & the kids seeing a new life ahead of this closed chapter with Pradeep... I would like to see it carry further with a new beginning for Mona as an individual & make Bulbul also see some new direction of life with her mom, As parents Pradeep & Mona will be around, single parents can be shown in a mature way for the children when circumstances are not in the favor & understanding that part needs to be given some importance...

As for Mona please remember memories of good times will always be @ the back of your mind, which can be treasured, as a women you have a chance to see a new future & if you can give it a thought & ask your inner self where you can seek happiness it will be gr8 for you & your life as you go along...

Hope the CV's can be generous & show something with Mona & her future with dimensions ahead in her personality.  

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Tanu!!!

Finally the divorce hope Bulbul will get her mind n understand n not to use her siblings for her stupid things.
Armu4eva thumbnail
So depressed ... no Vineet n no Moneet 😒 *hum update deke ka kare.. jab dil hi toot gaya 🥺* 😆
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

So depressed ... no Vineet n no Moneet 😒 *hum update deke ka kare.. jab dil hi toot gaya 🥺* 😆

Hum Vineet to nahin hai phir bhi highly appreciate your wonderfully written take. Aur yeh ❤️ hum sab ke taraf se.
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
smrity2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnaks for the update but sorry to know there is no Vineet..so no interet in watching the epi.😭😭

It looks like there is no Moneet for sometime ..at least not till tomorrow.

It is pathetic to know that Mona is still into her marriage even though Pradeep has put her through the worst situation in life..give me a break.😡😡😡