WU 12 9 12 Reva Niranjan Jiji harass,insult Sugni

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodil81 thumbnail

Thnx for the update
whoever in haveli thought reva is mad she is slowly becoming a schemy vamp of saas bahu show.
I hope we get to see that old authoritative vicky. what was gud to see was a clean shaved much better vicky in precap.
i just hate this filthy niranjan and tired of jiji nonsense. Didnt understand the way sugnis eyes were looking at adi... r cvs slowly making her fall for adi :-(((((
seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I watched during last half and i saw sugni looking adi in a meaningful way.
she used to look vicky in the same way few months back.
the difference is that at that time both vik and sug does not know abut riva..now sug knows amu is adi's fiancee.
so basically i got the idea that she will look in a meaningful way to any person who would help her. a true bedia by blood ..
like to see a clean ,,well bathed vicky...i hope cv's dont make him do a nasty deal...which will sounds like a pimp..
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
No TVS today...one word...B O R I N G
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
After reading the WU i really don't understand why they 're introducing one more vamp when already have Reva ,Jiji and G? This haveli is becoming a shelter of dirty and nasty people now.Reva is a true sister of Niranjan both equally ghatiya. And Sugni go to hell that is the right place for u now.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
See this they copied my updateπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=443547739029056&ref=m_notifif_t=page_new_likes&actorid=100002996813368&__user=545133628

JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update. All in all it seems to be a boring episode.

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update  ...no TVS ???
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chalhov

See this they copied my updateπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=443547739029056&ref=m_notifif_t=page_new_likes&actorid=100002996813368&__user=545133628

Chalhov I'm not able to open it Something is wrong with the link i guess

Edited: Just opened it, It's zee tv's Official page? They 're stealing ur updates?πŸ˜†

My Reply to them: "U guys 're stealing updates from India-forums. Can't u write ur disgusting serials disgusting updates by ur own? Cheap!!!! " πŸ˜› Edited by komal07 - 11 years ago
ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update now I will only watch the part where Ranbir Kapoor comes . I tuned to PSH today and I was so angry after seeing Reva asking Sugni why Sugni didn't yet leave the haweli yet and she thinking of her promise to Adi😑 I changed the channel immediately.Sugni is being treated like a servant in that Hawali and she deserves it so much. I don't feel sorry for her at all.