WU 12Sep12-SurYa Prepare Kheer, RK Angry On Sandy

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pappu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Bharathi Di...😛
Aradhya49 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx a lot for the upadate...
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank u 4 the speedy wu.the epi was delicious.
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😛😛😛😛😛 Edited by Virman05 - 11 years ago
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was just thinking,Why don't they show Bhabo seeing Sandhya working hard with Chavvi and Suraj sleeping alone in his room realizing the need for them to be together and to send them away for a day or two..She is not that insensitive as she did leave them alone in Singapore.This will greatly increase the respect the audience has for her as she will be shown playing fair.This can be even viewed as a kind of repentance for illtreating Sandhya in the past.
                   The reference to Chotu's coat again and again alarms me.Like Chaturi is he also going to be used as human bomb?It is very scary.Gaurav Sharma's acting as RK is excellent.The minute to minute change in facial expressions is wonderful.He is not only very good looking but also a superb actor.RK definitely will target Sandhya who is acting as a spoiler for all his plans.I am enjoyng the suspense building up.I am eager  to see the way Sandhya deciphers the truth and gets to know about RK.
                How much exactly did Suraj win?If it is Singapore dollar whose exchange rate is 45 than it cannot be 55 lakhs as stated it has to be 45 lakhs.Over and above that will be 30% tax deductions.Anas during birthday celebrations said 47 ,Bhabasa said 55, I am a bit confused as to how much he won?
Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
suraj doesnt know how to scold too...😆

irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wasa good show. Enjoyed the interaction between the two n bhabho cracked me up n the way suraj took off running. Totally loving the show
RSKM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update Bharathi!
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Bhartiji