!WU 12-09-2012 Both Anand go to the Summer Camp!

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update Rani.👍🏼

Liked the epi especially SiNal scenes with kids n their scene after kids left .Started liking Chota Anand,his expressions when Siddhi starts taking his class😆😆.Can't wait to see both Akdoos(Daddy Chopra n Chota Beta Chopra😉) coming face to face n their scenes.They'll be hilarious😆

As usual Kunal looking hot  in black n pleasant n refreshing in half hands light blue shirt with his Pinky😆 (radio)

-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

Nice update Rani.👍🏼

Liked the epi especially SiNal scenes with kids n their scene after kids left .Started liking Chota Anand,his expressions when Siddhi starts taking his class😆😆.Can't wait to see both Akdoos(Daddy Chopra n Chota Beta Chopra😉) coming face to face n their scenes.They'll be hilarious😆

As usual Kunal looking hot  in black n pleasant n refreshing in half hands light blue shirt with his Pinky😆 (radio)

I also loved the episode a lot. Can't wait to see Chota Anand with Kunal as they both are so similar and once they meet they will do full on Dhamal together. 

I absolutely loved how Veena jumped with joy thinking Dady T has brought Richa's proposal for Kunal🤣. The lady is very entertaining😆.

It was great to see Kunal sitting by the window with his Pinky. Was missing that a lot when he was Vela Devdas. I am liking new Kunal so much better. 

Siddhi back to her hiding and detective mode. I am sure Richa will finish her investigation much before Siddhi. Looking forward to tomorrows episode. I feel Kunal pushing Abhay is definitely a dream sequence. Kunal will never behave in this manner even if he is drunk.
Malarkodi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU Rani... As usual SS looking smoking hot in that black shirt... cant stop starring...After a long time loved Daddy T & Kunal's convo... AC - Kunal scene too was good... on the whole it was a good episode... Sinal always rocks

Eagerly waiting for tomo epi... 
Edited by Malarkodi - 11 years ago
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malarkodi

Thanks for the WU Rani... As usual SS looking smoking hot in that black shirt... cant stop starring...After a long time loved Daddy T & Kunal's convo... AC - Kunal scene too was good... on the whole it was a good episode... Sinal always rocks

Eagerly waiting for tomo epi... 

@ Red - So hot that he became hazardous to our eyes😳😳😳

@ Green - Make sure you are wearing safety goggles when you are staring at his as he was looking very very hot today😳😳😳

Agree Daddy T and Kunal convo was hilarious 😆 Glad to see Daddy T make a come back. 
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update

su369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanx for update rani... today kunal/sammy looks so handsome in blue and black... and some dialogues of kunal with AC and Daddy T is good... 👍🏼
dntb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update .
Looks like they are going " THE PARENT TRAP " way .

SV_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank you so much for the update🤗