12/09 AM written update- Mr oberoi da hero is bak

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode starts from police officers getting virajs picture as he has escaped. Amrit sees his picture. Police are after viraj and he goes into mahal. Viraj manages to hide from bubbly and enters amrits room.

Amrit wants all oberoi which was invested in the project onto her name. Amrit comes into her room and viraj closes door. They both put knives on each others neck and viraj over powers her and holds his sword onto her neck. He says how everyone betrayed him and calling him a criminal. Amrit says she understands him. Police comes but amrit gets rid of them and viraj praises her. Viraj gives her a tip to get lady jailor to tourture nats in jail. Amrit gives him tip of kidnapping raghav fanily or put them on house arrest and ask for his life whoch is jhaanvi. They both praise each other and amrit says he can stay in her room till police go.

Amrit rings lady jailor and asks to remove nats bangles. Lady jailor slaps nats and tries to remove bangles but cant. Amrit comes and says she wants bangles. Lady jailor slaps nats and nats wot give them. Nats shouts at jailor for misusing her power and the lady jailor is about to hit her again when oberoi says dont you dare or else i will get you sacked. All are shocked to see oberoi and i was jumpin on my sofa with happiness.

Precap: oberoi challenges lady jailor and amrit says she is not your daughter but oberoi says who are you to say this
Thanks a lot of the WU :);)
Woops, were you doing the WU? :S
Well u did say u wint be able too .. So r u bak wid updates ?
Is ok i didnt k ow wether you wer not doing updates anymore or it was just forbthat week thats why. Sorry i must have got confused . Anyway im glad your back :)
WOHO welcome back OBEROI sirrr Jheeez i missed him i was like when will he returnnn save Nimrit save ur daughter plsss then he shouted haye haye me and my sisters and mom were like yesss HES BACK and hes saved Nimrit and amirt's face dropped i hate how she thinks she owns palace its like hellooo Mr Oberoi brought it

oh hi guys my names Noori lols hugeee Amrit Manthan fan lols :P
Yay Welcome back Mr Oberai ...Tomorrow is gonna be interesting to see Amrits face..

Yay , i am tooo happy after reading todays WU
Thanks for update.

For sure MR oberoi was the hero..the savior of Nimrit..

loved the shocked expression on Amrit's face when mr oberoi said khabaardar..impactful entry of mr oberoi at the right moment..

Precap more interesting ... Amrit blah blah and mr oberoi puts his hand on Nimrit's head saying meri natasha maari nahin ..yehi meri beti hein..

Just love the bond of mr oberoi and Nimrit..No blood relation but he wholeheartedly accepted her as his daughter and same goes for Nimrit...he is her Papa..her pillar of strength and support..

Originally posted by saveeta24

Thanks for update.

For sure MR oberoi was the hero..the savior of Nimrit..

loved the shocked expression on Amrit's face when mr oberoi said khabaardar..impactful entry of mr oberoi at the right moment..

Precap more interesting ... Amrit blah blah and mr oberoi puts his hand on Nimrit's head saying meri natasha maari nahin ..yehi meri beti hein..

Just love the bond of mr oberoi and Nimrit..No blood relation but he wholeheartedly accepted her as his daughter and same goes for Nimrit...he is her Papa..her pillar of strength and support..

Saveeta - I second your thoughts on Father daughter bonding..I personally adore  Mr oberai and Natasha's bonding.. I really hope Cv's will spare Mr oberai's character and don't make him negative in the name of twists ..Fingers xed

Thank you very much for the update...