All he wanted was his dad's acceptance :(

Posted: 11 years ago
Today's episode (13th Sept) was H-E-A-V-Y! I mean, try putting yourself in the guy's shoes and you'll know. You leave your all behind and come to a new city to meet your dad. As it turns out, your dad has been doing all the things that he shouldn't. What's even worse is that he says that he neither loves you, nor your family. 
Would you hold the guy's actions against him? All he wanted was his dad back, for his dad to love him and come back to him and his family. So he tried whatever he could - tried cooking for him,  but didn't work out.
Now, extreme measures time!!! It's so sad, on the guy's part, on the various girls' part, and most importantly, the guy's family's (mom and dadi) part.
Let me know your views on this guys and we'll take the discussion from there... ðŸ˜•
I couldn't agree anymore. He's doing so much...but whose really at fault?
i havent seen the episode till now but can't see it in front of mom dad too...
The dad was D.I.S.G.U.S.T.I.N.G.
I dont agree..
I know he wanted his dad's acceptance n all that..bt at this cost? Really?? Spoiling one's life n giving her sumthing that'll haunt her forever..? His dad said that he hated his mom n him..so for his dad's happiness he should've killed himself..

N imagine if one day his dad would say that in order to earn his love, he needed to kill his mom, would he do that?
It was utterly disgusting ,he cud taken his dad to those women who sleep for money,cant spend money,want free ,he and his dad,utterly disgusting!
whatever that father-son duo was not only shameful but also inhuman.
however i will say this again-Girls!  Beware! there are lot of wolves out there. always keep your head and your eyes open.something you do which may seem rebellious can actually land you in trouble.

He should have just walked out and gone back the second he found out that his dad was doing such disgusting things and cheating on his mother, rather than trying to gain his approval by staking his morality.

Edited by DamonCrazy_D3 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

The guy could have called those girls who make a living by sleeping with people if he was so eager to "make his father happy".

Actually he should have just walked out and gone back the second he found out that his dad was doing such disgusting things and cheating on his mother, rather than trying to gain his approval by staking his morality.

i m just not able understand the girls!
on one hand they say men should behave decently with women and prostitution is demeaning to women but on the other hand they are suggesting that men should go to call girls for sex.
 the number of  call girls  is increasing at alarming rate and half of them are underage(mostly recruited from the states of up,bihar and jharkhand)  either  forced or lured in to this profession.

thoda clear karon prostitution/human trafficking sahi hain ya nahi?
Originally posted by paras22

i m just not able understand the girls!
on one hand they say men should behave decently with women and prostitution is demeaning to women but on the other hand they are suggesting that men should go to call girls for sex.
the number of call girls is increasing at alarming rate and half of them are underage(mostly recruited from the states of up,bihar and jharkhand) either forced or lured in to this profession.

thoda clear karon prostitution/human trafficking sahi hain ya nahi?
Women prostitution galat hain but we are just saying that what the boy did to a girl just to get love of father was utterly disgusting,in these cirumstances he could have got the cal gal to satify his father.that would good option atleast it wud save that girl(his galfrend)life.