Gumrah

All he wanted was his dad's acceptance :( - Page 2

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: paras22

i m just not able understand the girls!
on one hand they say men should behave decently with women and prostitution is demeaning to women but on the other hand they are suggesting that men should go to call girls for sex.
 the number of  call girls  is increasing at alarming rate and half of them are underage(mostly recruited from the states of up,bihar and jharkhand)  either  forced or lured in to this profession.

thoda clear karon prostitution/human trafficking sahi hain ya nahi?

Sorry if I offended you.I didn't mean it in that way.I was extremely angry at that guy for using girls in this way.Now that I read my comment what I wanted to say came out in a wrong way.It was supposed to be a snub at the guy, but it does sound demeaning the way I wrote it.Sorry.I do NOT support such kind of trafficking at all.I'll edit my comment.

Basically he should have just walked out and not traded off his morals for his father's 'love'.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paras22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just  found an article regarding sexual desire. worth reading  especially the warnings part.   hopefully it turns out to be better idea than visiting brothels.

http://www.wikihow.com/Stop-Thinking-About-Sex
Edited by paras22 - 11 years ago
boyuancy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pari_15

I dont agree..
I know he wanted his dad's acceptance n all that..bt at this cost? Really?? Spoiling one's life n giving her sumthing that'll haunt her forever..? His dad said that he hated his mom n him..so for his dad's happiness he should've killed himself..

N imagine if one day his dad would say that in order to earn his love, he needed to kill his mom, would he do that?

I see that the ball has now been set rolling so let me just jump right in! ðŸ˜Š
Alright! When the father-son conversation was shown, I was a little taken aback. The guy was probably 17+ and could completely understand what was happening. But still?!
But now, let us put ourselves in the boy's shoes (believe me, I put myself in so many different people's shoes that my feet should be rotten beyond limits by now! 😆).
A father is a father - ihmo, irreplaceable. He wanted his dad back, and he saw this way of getting him back. Do you remember his and his friend's conversation ("kuch bhi kar aur apne baap ko pata le"). I think he took the "kuch bhi" a little too far. And don't you think it paid off? I mean, his dad did start behaving like an actual father to him in the end, right?

So in fact, the guy was NASAMAJH! He didn't have a brain to start off with, and if he did, he probably would have done the right thing. But being in such a situation, I think you are bound to make mistakes. 
I feel sorry for the girls - is all I can say... ðŸ¤¢

And yeah, let me add this - if the father is sleeping with various girls, he is after all cheating on the guy's mom, right? Why would he want a cheating husband for his mom and a cheating father?
Edited by boyuancy - 11 years ago
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree on the fact that having parents attention on them is wht every child needs..but there is something called as MORALS! U dnt need to forget ur basic moral values to seek ur parents attention!!