Written/brief update: 13 sept(Arjun-purvi miss each oth

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi friends.. Mein aa gaya, apane saath wu ka pitara lekar aaya.🤣 well thanx to all my dear friends support to me & give inspiration to do wu. So let's start... 😊guys i m doing wu via my cellphone. Plz wait.

Written update:

Part 1:
Episode starts with archu tells savita that if i would like to tell truth to manav that i did nt sign divorce papers but i keep silent for sachin. Savita again scolding her. Savita says all r happen bcoz of u. Archu say whatever i got bcoz of my goodness. Archu says i knw how to alive without u r family & i don't want to u will suffer that time. She tell if u will steps to again win her family. Savita says i see how many days my family members angry on me? Savita leaves. Archu says to herself i knw aai u r family angry on u. I also don't want to anything bad happen with u. At arjun bedroom he sleeps he recalls all gud movements with purvi. Here at karanjkar house purvi miss arjun.( background music darmiya darmiya song). Both r miss each other. Arjun open his laptop he sees purvi pic with he. He miss her a lot. He break purvi-arjun pic frame. Ovi see this.

Part 2:
arjun says himself just leave me alone. Ovi come & she see arvi broken pic. She collect broken frame frm floor. Arjun sees wht r u doing? Arjun asks do u love me? Ovi says what. She tells u knw when i did nt knw meaning of love that time i love u. Arjun says ovi try understand i love purvi nt u. He leaves & ovi crying.At deshmukh house archu preparing bed for sleeping in kitchen. Teju stop her & send her in manav room. Both r come in room. Archu hug her. Manav sees. Teju says nw it is u r room. She leaves & shuts the door. Archu & manav there in room. Manav hold archu hand & say after 18 year we got relief. In this 18 years ups & downs come. I celebrated our anniversary but i miss u. Archu says we r going mandir 2mrrow. Manav hug her. At mrng alaram starts. Manav wake up & see archu she is nt there. He come out frm his room & go kitchen. He come out manav sees archu filling water in bucket.at mandir sulochana come. Savita also come there with upset face. Sulochana sees savita. She is so angry to see her. Sulochana goes near her. She telling u r here, i think u knw what did u mistakes? She tell wht archu did?but god is nt forgive u. She had been waiting for her family for 18 years. For u r selfishness u did separated my daughter frm her family.

Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Part 3:
sulochana says u r lie, u r selfishness u lost u r son . Manav don't want to talk & he felt very shy to say aai to u.. She tell u created so many probms in archu life but god did justify with my archu.she give bad blessing to her. She tell if any one will meet u u r son only on archana.
At precap: savita at outside deshmukh house at near the door. she sees archu with her kids & manav happy. They r doing breakfast.
sorry for mistakes do hit the Like button.😳

finally i done WU. enjoy the WU😉

Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago
Thanks Naresh for WU.
Finally after long time there was Purvi n AK missing each other.
Arjun said Ovi, 'main nhi janta main Purvi ko bhul paunga ya nhi. Hamara kya hoga. Iss sab mein kitna time lagega.' what it means? Does it means Arjun eventually fall for Ovi n Purvi will fall for Sameer n Arvi story is over? 😭
In artical they said Arjun will ignore Ovi but in today's episode he was ok with her.
In D family there is over sweetness. Shayad thode dino mein mujhe diabetes ho jayega.
Savita is still not ready to accept her mistakes 😡 Edited by PariD - 11 years ago
Thanks in advance Naresh...⭐️
Thanks in advance Naresh 😊
Arvians there is an Arjun scene.He is in casuals thinking abt Purvi and remembering some of their memories together.Purvi too is remembering him😭Edited by ameilia - 11 years ago
Arjun Purvi thinking about each other </3 AshVik are such great actors they made me cry :(
Thanx Naresh ji. U r doing a great job.Edited by Afss - 11 years ago
Love tht Arvi scene wth Darmiyaan sng 🤗
One moment he tells Purvi he will do wat he wants and now he remembers wat Purvi told him abt accepting Ovi as his wife and instead of being angry with her he was ok.At first he was a little agry then he simmered down.He said something abt it will take time i dnt really know exactly wat he means as i am watching frm u tube and i dnt knoe hindi properly.