Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

WU:13/9-Dobara bharosa karna asaan nahin :(

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anfal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely wu swetha
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This Pradeep doesnt deserve Mona or Anu. He is in love with himself. Yday he was telling his mother he loves Anu and she has sacrificed so much for him and today he is talking abt Anu like that as if her
sacrifice" means nothing. She doesnt have a house of her own and who wasnts to marry her! So Will pradeep go after someone more succesful than Anu? This guy is the limits. I feel like throwing rotten eggs and tomatoes at him.

I want Anu to leave him and Mona should marry Vineet becoz she loves him. And Pradeep should be left high and dry. That would be the perfect ending for this show.
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update swetha.i think someone is watching suhasi-vineet's conversation.if it is bulbul🀒some twist is coming  n its nt moneet's marriageπŸ˜•
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Swetha. I missed the first segment due to a power failure, so you are a life-saver today! 😊

Pradeep!!!! Who is going to join my Send Pradeep To Mars Space Mission? Anu should take her mom's wise advice and dump this man. He isn't good enough for ANYONE...not even Zoya!
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So Mona has trust issues. Nice to know what is going on in her head. Too sad she forgot her own speech on the night she celebrated her presidency. The one person who had more faith in her then she had in herself and that whatever she is today is because of him!!

Anu is on a self destructive path. If Mona is blind for not seeing Vineet then Anu is deaf for not listening to her mother's warnings.

I am disappointed with the "conversation" between Mona and Bulbul. I expected more out of it. Lord knows what Bulbul is thinking. I hope to see her sad, but not create more problems for her mother.

Best part was Rano and Suhasi conversation. She will find Vineet for her mother πŸ˜‰ I thought she had left Binni (her doll) at Vineet's house.

Again no Vineet 😭 It seems that Darshan had a few days off. Precap was nice. I am surprised to see Suhasi so active to get Mona remarried. Even Alok said that she should give Mona some time πŸ˜†

Pradeep 😑 I hope that Anu teaches him a good lesson. The problem with Pradeep is that everyone who is close to him stop being themselves. They change for him. Anu is doing the same. The girl who once hated the word middle class is trying hard to be one. Stop Anu!! and make Pradeep work for every bit of happiness.

Thanks for the WU πŸ‘
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
Thank you, ji :)

Pradeep, you dirty rotten scoundrel πŸ˜† he has to end up on his own - then justice will be served. First Mona and now Anu. He cannot commit himself to one woman because he is in love with his ego.

As far as my understanding goes, Mona isn't in love with Pradeep anymore. But obviously she has issues which need to be addressed.

No Vineet again! Sucks big time. Pandya ji, aap ke Darshan kab honge?! πŸ˜† Precap sounds nice. Suhasi is on Vineet's team! πŸ₯³
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
While I knew what Mona was going through- it was nice to finally hear it out in the open.

I squealed when I saw the precap, FINALLY Vineet is back!!! God I have missed him and his beautiful smile! 
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishray

So Mona has trust issues. Nice to know what is going on in her head. Too sad she forgot her own speech on the night she celebrated her presidency. The one person who had more faith in her then she had in herself and that whatever she is today is because of him!!

Anu is on a self destructive path. If Mona is blind for not seeing Vineet then Anu is deaf for not listening to her mother's warnings.

I am disappointed with the "conversation" between Mona and Bulbul. I expected more out of it. Lord knows what Bulbul is thinking. I hope to see her sad, but not create more problems for her mother.

Best part was Rano and Suhasi conversation. She will find Vineet for her mother πŸ˜‰ I thought she had left Binni (her doll) at Vineet's house.

Again no Vineet 😭 It seems that Darshan had a few days off. Precap was nice. I am surprised to see Suhasi so active to get Mona remarried. Even Alok said that she should give Mona some time πŸ˜†

Pradeep 😑 I hope that Anu teaches him a good lesson. The problem with Pradeep is that everyone who is close to him stop being themselves. They change for him. Anu is doing the same. The girl who once hated the word middle class is trying hard to be one. Stop Anu!! and make Pradeep work for every bit of happiness.

Thanks for the WU πŸ‘

@ bold interesting point.u know wt.yesty wn mona said she is an independent woman n she will pay the bill,i told to my mother, she is able to do so only because of vineet.y my mother?because she is frm old school n u can guess wt she thinks?v always fight due to the diff in POV.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

story is still going in circles

just few characters and just dragging with un necessary things