Suggest Names for Newsletter [OPEN TILL 16 Sept]

Posted: 11 years ago

I'm so proud of myself for doing things on time 😎 LOL Hello again !

The last post was for the suggestions of 'sections' for the NL which is closed now. [Surprise! Peep in ! *NL* [CLOSED] NO MORE SUGGESTIONS FOR SECTIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED NOW. 

This one is for:

The Buddy Project

NewsLetter Title! 

As said, I'm going to walk you all step by step. So hold the questions and just reply back to the questions I ask. If at the very end , you have questions unanswered, then you can ask. Good enough? ðŸ˜› 

This this around, the only thing I ask for is the appropriate names for the title. What should be call it? Confused? Well, we are just naming the Newsletter. Remember reading 'Time' magazine, 'People' magazine and so on? ArHilicious Drollers on IF? The same way, we need a catchy, perfect title for OUR newsletter 😃 

Some options would be: 

Journal Entries

Royal Diaries

There can be DIFFERENT titles we can give to the whole Newsletter! I will not suggest more as you need to suggest one as well 😛 Please keep the concept of the show and their age in mind while suggesting 😳 Don't give out something random that has nothing to do with the show, it's characters, or it's concept. 

So suggest as many as you can and if you can't, you can decide from the one's I suggested as well 😃 Voting round will be posted on 17th September to decide the final name. Thus, suggestion round will be open till 16th September 11:59 p.m. IST.

If you simply want to volunteer to do a section, then you gotta wait. Like I said, we're doing this step by step so no one is left confused and everyone gets a fair chance to reserve a spot in the same time span.

-Khushi

[V] Development Team.

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago
*Puts on a thinking cap!* I have an hour of free period! Let's do this!
WooHoo! Get at it =D 
I'm gonna get more food =P 
You Kamini! I still have another two hours with no food :(

Here are a few options!

-Royal Report 
-Royal Report Card
-Junglee Report
-Junglee Journal 

One more

-Royal Bulletin 

Originally posted by *Prachi*

You Kamini! I still have another two hours with no food :(

Here are a few options!

-Royal Report 
-Royal Report Card
-Junglee Report
-Junglee Journal 

🤣 Didn't you take some lunch with you?

I'm sorry 😛 I've just been really hungry today so eating like a pig ðŸ˜³

Nice suggestions... 
I like Royal Bulletin ! 😛
No! I left in hurry! I even ate my Sandwich in car! :/ I slept at 2 so woke up late! I actually forgot about and assignment! my friend texted me about it and I was like "WHAAAT?" *Sigh*

I like Royal Bulletin too! Has any other show used that? I want it to be different :P
Originally posted by *Prachi*

No! I left in hurry! I even ate my Sandwich in car! :/ I slept at 2 so woke up late! I actually forgot about and assignment! my friend texted me about it and I was like "WHAAAT?" *Sigh*

I like Royal Bulletin too! Has any other show used that? I want it to be different :P

Aww! Sad... hate when that happens to me.. which is practically all the time 😆 

I don't think so.. as far as my knowledge on titles used so far goes...  :P
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

Aww! Sad... hate when that happens to me.. which is practically all the time 😆 

I don't think so.. as far as my knowledge on titles used so far goes...  :P

I know right! Feel like cutting up the throat of my teacher at times! Am so violent! 😆

Then you wanna use this or wait for more options? I am googling 😆