sasuraal simar ka 13/09/12

Twinkle_bella thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Written Update

Hey friends its me Twinkle , from now on i will be doing the updates on thursday sorry its late today , i have a cold and dosed off and just realised i had to update.😳

Episode begins with Roli asking simar to pack her bags. they go into the doctors cabin and khushi is tensed. Simar asks the doctor to check khushi if she is pregnant or not. khushi looks at Roli like ðŸ˜¡. doctor checks khushi and roli gives khushi thumbs up. simar is worried and roli consoles her. Doctor comes back and gives a serious look. there at home all the family is tensed and worried about the girls not back yet. the girls are home and everyone rushes to them. they question simar and khushi stands next to simar and says she is pregnant. all are happy apart from Rosid. they ask her to look after the baby  and roli gives her a look. everyone congrats simar. she says because of you khushi is back in the house and matai says you dont say it like. everyone is happy.

Matai asks Roli and Simar to look after khushi and they agree. everyone leaves and khushi says to roli shall i leave as my bags are packed with the baby. Sid is looking at them. khushi taunts roli as its her time now and she should watch what she does. she leaves and roli gives sid a slight smile. simar takes khushi upstairs and khushi grabs simar and gives her the stares. she says to her handle roli or else she will see the worse of her. simar asks what are you trying to say and she says do as i say or else anything can happen and she pretends to fall of stairs and simar catches her. (basically she will harm baby).  

All family are together and finalis a pooja. next morning pandit comes and they inform him of khushi having having a baby and want to give arshirwaad. first pandit mistakes and them matai clarifies its for simar and not pari. khushi is shocked. roli is happy.as simar and prem will sit pooja as its their baby. khushi walks off and roli follows her. roli asks her what happened but the truth is the baby is simar and you cant be the babys mother or take my sisters place. 

end

precap: khushi saying to simar i take the pain of having the baby and you sit in the pooja.you have to make me sit in pooja,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepika_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for the update
tweety8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail