yuvreen dreamland yuvreen on shopping pg 9 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by vaishali-AR

how about  1.SAY CHEESE with Yuvreen?
2. Yuvreen down the memory lane
3. Yuvreen's scrapbook
4. yuvreen's galleria
 Phew !!!! like any? i think u can u can use the one u suggested in ur last post..thats nice too !!! i just hope people participate as much as we are..
The 3rd one is fine
I myself can not make avis, siggies and vm's...but just curious to know why the pic gallery and creation galleries are never updated here??  

I myself can not make avis, siggies and vm's...but just curious to know why the pic gallery and creation galleries are never updated here??  

so that's the challenge here dear...CHANGE !!!
i see so many topic is locked by its authority people because only they have the rights to post some kind of posts just like if i post a topi by the name of   'suvreen guggal 13th aug written update'   so after some time this will defiantly locked 
Originally posted by akshayR

so that's the challenge here dear...CHANGE !!!

Im technically challenged myself so not sure how I can take up this challenge really.. Im hopeless with all this avi and siggie making business..nor can I make VM's...all Im good at is commenting and analysing the epi which I do..quite regulalrly but the response isnt as good..so I dnt get as motivated as I do in DMG forum..there it takes few minutes for a good topic to reach 5-10 pages... I guess most of the members here are new to IF...so they are not very familiar with posting topics and stuff like that..

Im technically challenged myself so not sure how I can take up this challenge really.. Im hopeless with all this avi and siggie making business..nor can I make VM's...all Im good at is commenting and analysing the epi which I do..quite regulalrly but the response isnt as good..so I dnt get as motivated as I do in DMG forum..there it takes few minutes for a good topic to reach 5-10 pages... I guess most of the members here are new to IF...so they are not very familiar with posting topics and stuff like that..

Chill yaar..thats what i do...commenting and analysing..and now started the OS thing..but u do what u do best..this in any case helps...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by akshayR

Chill yaar..thats what i do...commenting and analysing..and now started the OS thing..but u do what u do best..this in any case helps...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

Lol mein tau chilled hi hun ! and honestly I give 2 hoots to IF rankings..they are all rigged..spammers with multiple ids are the ones who keep the ranking high even if the celebrity is not acting in any show...SG is a good show ..love the leads so I really dnt care...

Lol mein tau chilled hi hun ! and honestly I give 2 hoots to IF rankings..they are all rigged..spammers with multiple ids are the ones who keep the ranking high even if the celebrity is not acting in any show...SG is a good show ..love the leads so I really dnt care...

ya this true
ok then leave the rankings of actors..and focus on spamming the forum πŸ˜†..this will automatically increase the rankings if they have to...πŸ˜›
Originally posted by bhunilu

Awesome PicsπŸ‘

ya it is