Written/Video update: 14 sept( Happy family)

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi friends.. Mein aa gaya, apane saath wu ka pitara lekar aaya.🤣 well thanx to all my dear friends support to me & give inspiration to do wu. So let's start... 😊guys i m doing wu via my cellphone.

Video Update: PR-14th Sep12-Video Update+PRECAP *HDQ*

Written update:

Part 1:

Episode starts with Manav making tea in the kitchen. Teju comes there. Manav tells her, I didn't see you here so I started making tea. You don't want to sleep more right? Teju says no.. she says, i didn't see you happy like this before. after archana aai come in u r life u r life gets changed. manav says. yes teju you meet old manav. he says i m so happy. teju ask manav that i will make tea but he stops her he says i will make tea. teju says baba i lke one thing about u that u r big business man but u still make tea in kitchen like middle class person.He tells her, never forget your base, from where you started. Whatever I am today is all because of the way I think. This house has given me lots of things. My childhood,my adulthood days, everything was in this house. I used to do all work here.. which gave me the name I have. At that timet his house gave me strength.. by living in this house, it reminds me where I was before and where I am now and that's why I wanted us all to stay in this house. At outside archana filling water.  Sachin comes & ask archu that can I take this bucket. archu says yes. He helps archu to fill water. Manav and Teju are happy seeing Sachu helping Archu.. manv tells achin that i made tea can u join them? All r sit on dining table chairs. Savita near outside door she sees  archana, manav, sachin & teju doing breakfast with happily. it seems savita feeling bad for her .

Part 2:

At arjun house arjun reading news papers. Ovi come with tea & she give tea to arjun Arjun says purvi I m not drink this tea he sees ovi. He says ovi I m not drink this tea. I drink ginger tea. Ovi ask arjun that teju called me to collect wedding gifts.arjun says sure ovi. i think u should meet u r mother. she will be happy to me u.
At karanjkar house sulochana sees arjun-ovi wedding news in news paper. Purvi call sulochana. she tells her why we will not go for movie? Both are discussing which movie we see? purvi tells sulochana that so many day gone we were not go for movie? she take news paper & search one good movie.Sulo asks her what happened all of a sudden. Purvi says, I tried so much but still can't remove Arjun from my heart. I just can't forget him. What should I do? She hugs Sulo. Sulo says in her mind, I know your problem and for the first time, I can't do anything. Please forgive me.At deshmukh house archu tells ovi  teju said to me that u want to talk with me. She shut the door. Archu ask what happen ovi? Ovi tells her that I can't handle the situation. I don't see arjun  hate me. Ovi says I have one idea if we tell purvi that she leave from arjun life. Archu says what u say ovi? Archu says I give some time for u r relation she tells it is best that u r best friends from childhood. But u trys to handle the situation. Ovi says thank you aai. She tells I m so happy to talk with u. archu prays to baapa she says, I m so worried for my both daughters. My one daughter is not happy but other daughter got all happiness but she is not fine.At kitchen savita go to drink tea. Damodar stop her that it is my tea. But savita ignore him . he tells it was prepared by archana. Both tejn & ovi open the wedding gifts. Ovi open one box someone gave me ganpati baapa statutes. archu recalls she gave this type of frame to varsha. Archu says varsha I see this frame so I remembering to u but I will not forgive u for what u did with me

Part 3:
at hotel Vishnu says her mother that only four days left. Suddenly she get Hiccus. Someone rembering  varsha. varsha remembers archu & her sweet moment. Vaishnu ask maai u know some one in Mumbai? He says baba told me. (Flashback secen between varsha & balan)Varsha says for u safety i hidden my identities from u. At karanjkar house one man give purvi to wedding album .She recalls arjun-ovi marriage. She tells u must see this wedding pic. She  sees arjun-ovi pic on first page. She says to herself sorry arjun. At one photo she notice varsha was there in wedding hall. She sees varsha pic.

Episode ends...

Sorry 4 mistakes. do hit the like button.😳

check the below post also.😳

Edited by devashree_h - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

New Written Update schedule:

Monday: Tanyaz ( Tanya di)

Tuesday: Tanyaz ( Tanya di)

Wednesday: --.NArESH.--  (me)

Thursday: Tanyaz(Tanya Di)

Friday: --.NArESH.--  (Me)

Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago
alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Naresh ðŸ˜Š

You're doing an awesome job !! 
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First part-Deshmukh house.
Manav in kitchen.There is also teju.Archana filling water.I didnt watch the whole video.
jkhusi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ameilia

<font size="4">First part-Deshmukh house.</font>

<font size="4">Manav in kitchen.There is also teju.Archana filling water.I didnt watch the whole video.</font>

Any arvi scene
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: simusha

Any arvi scene

I haven't seen any yet so far.I am watching from the internet.I just run thru the videos.It looks like all Arman today.
MagicalPari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanx naresh.
at starting, very good scene btw D family 😊
Arjun is ok with Ovi but not able to forget Purvi.
Ovi 😡 such a selfish girl. Now she said Archana that she is having an idea so that Arjun can forget Purvi n that is Purvi to go away from here. Such a shameless girl.
Archana said to Ovi that she have to gv sm time to Arjun n have to use her frndship with Arjun to get his love. Evrything will be fine automatically. Does it means eventually Arjun will also fall for her.
Purvi trying her best to forget Arjun but not able to do so. N Ovi-Arjun wedding photos reached Purvi.
God knows what will happen next.
No precap.Edited by PariD - 11 years ago
alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ameilia

First part-Deshmukh house.

Manav in kitchen.There is also teju.Archana filling water.I didnt watch the whole video.

I see you back ðŸ˜›
SaphirButterfly thumbnail
I am also waiting for update

Thx
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I thought Manav now will buy new house for his family but he loves his chawl so much I dont think he gonna buy new house .

Balaji has 30 sets but still not using them why ?