AM WU 14/09/2012 -AMRITS black face

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Written Update

Hey friends its me Twinkle ,i am back with the update. enjoy it.

Episode begins with Amrit having a go at the doctor and his wife for lying and they are the reason for her destruction. the lady leaves in a huff. ๐Ÿ˜ก. amrit is all worried now as nats wont spare her and will kick her out of the house. nats and oberoi are at home and he is feeding her. bubbly comes with the paper which states nats is alive and oberoi is shocked seeing the paper. nats is happy, (oberoi must be uset because of the guy in the mental hospital). press has come and nats leaves to see them and oberoi is worried that nats past might affect her past. Everywhere everyone is going on about nats being alive. one nurse is going to check on a patient to check if he is fine. A Guy is shown sittin in the dark with a tattoo. nurse is on phone and says he is fine and he doesnt know nats is alive. the guy hears it and raises an eyebrow. he starts to look around and gets up. he has nats written on the walls and everywhere. he gets hold of his wrist  goes towards the cracked mirror and says nats you are alive. 

there bubbly feeds nats and asks her to rest and oberoi agrees. nats thanks him and asks him how no one knows nats is dead. he says that night when my daughter died , my heart broke. if says if this news leaked then his business would have faced a loss and he is not bothered about the loss but about the thousands he feeds. Nats is touched , he continues after 4 days i found you and gave you my daughters name and face and i felt as if i got my daughter back. he says the day your revenge is over i will tell the world you are nimrit as i am not selfish. nats gets emotionaland hugs him saying she is his daughter. amrit is in the car and says nats cant be alive as the matter is something else as nats wouldnt be quiet and would have the confidence to say she is nats. amrit says something is wrong and she has to find out what.

she says they could have made the DNA reports with money and i feel she is not nats and who is she. she says i have to get into the mahal to find out and apologise to nats. nats is doing paperwork when ripun comes and asks her to rest , but nats says she has to do the work as going to jail has left alot of work pending. oberoi comes with amrits luggage, just then amrit comes looking down. she apologises for what she has done and feels ashamed. oberoi says she cant live here as you tried to throw ripun out of the mahal too. he says to ripun to tell us what we should do. ripun says she is not my daughter anymore. nats questions her and amrit apologises to ripun and nats understands her drama. nats forgives her and both hug thinking keepyour enemy closer.

Next morning people (project workers) are protesting against amrit , and they say amrit has taken their money ad she is scared and remembers what she said to nats.  amrit asks nats to help and she says i told you and you didnt listen. the people agree with nats.workers want to teach amrit a lesson by applying black on her face or else work will stop. he says first nats will apply black on her face. they have bought black and give it to nats and ask her to do the deed.  ripun says you have to agree to them or else the project will stop. nats looks at amrit and says i am sorry i will have to do this for business. she wipes black on her face all over. all the workers cheer and dance. one lday puts slipper necklace on amrit ๐Ÿ‘. nats says this is only a small price to what you did to me. amrit in shower washing herself abd getting angry and remembering what happened. she is all ๐Ÿ˜ก and says i understand you deliberately did this and i will get you back for hurting a princesses attitude. she looks at her washed face in mirror and says watch what i do now. she takes a vow she will open her hair until she doesnt take revenge.

precape: the guy escapes and sees newspaper and says he will go to amrit ghar now for nats.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Wonderful episode...Thanks for the detailed WU..Cant wait till Monday..hoefully Agham is back thennn.
Thaaanks for the WU :);)

Thank you very much for the update...
Thanks for update..

It was one interesting epi..

Amrit  needed this humiliation for flying too high as princess Amrit esp more for treating  her mother so inhumanly with her arrogance and pushed her out of the palace.

.Nimrit wont let her go so easily for this act..so she got what she deserved ..paint her face black and a garland of slipper..

Nimrit must be careful  as Amrit will be worst now as i fear she can go to killing once again..Amrit will use Yug who seems dangerous ...
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Wel come back Twenkle-bella๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank tyou for the nice update๐Ÿ˜›

very interesting episode,at the same Nimrit 's life in danger ๐Ÿ˜ญ