Alaxmi... Hamari Super Bahu

14 sep written update

manisha230588 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
episode starts with lakshmi running behind anusha and askind her to gave back ladoo as panna will  cum and scold her anusha says she wants to spend more tym wid ladoo at same tym panna cum nd shout at anusha lakshmi and children are stunned panna is super angery anusha is so much afraid baby slips frm her hands bt lakshmi cum and save ladoo on tym panna is shocked nd shouts ladoo all ppl are gatherrd in hall hearing dis lakshmi shows baby to panna and tell her he is safe panna is relived she shouts at anusha u r mad and slap her every1 in house is shocked heera shouts at panna how dare u slapped my daughter panna replies dat dnt u see wht ur mad daughter was abt to do heera says hw dare u say my daughter mad panna replies back dnt u see she was abt to hurt my son neelam shouts its enough panna shame on u ur calling my anusha mad u r mad ur whole faimly is mad,heera shouts on neelam says only due to u dey r saying my daughter is mad u r responsible fr anusha's state every1 in house is feeling bad fr neelam neelam says wht r u saying heera , heera says only due to ur carelessness anusha was fallen down 12 yrs ago and same flashback is heard where mishap is happened heera says my anusha's present state is only becoz f u ram shouts enough u want to fight u can fight bt dnt envolve children in it anusha cries nd say i m nt mad every1 tries to console her dadaji scold panna why are u creating fight on thing which is nt happened mohan shouts on dem nd say dnt says such things which u will not be able to regret in future in mean time anusha goes frm der. dadaji shouts and say ur real faces r out u r faking to be together heera replies no 1 wants to b together if dey get der share in house dey will nt even see der faces nd goes inside every1 goes frm der kishan scolds lakshmi if u cant haandle responsibilty den why u accept it see wht happened lakshmi says anusha was handelling ladoo properly she was afraid f panna's anger dats why dis happened she has given ladoo to anusha to keep her happy kishan says to make 1 person happy u make so many persons unhappy lakshmi says trust me and hold kishan's hand bt kishan go frm der lakshmi realise whr is anusha and start searching her neelam is weeping she loves anusha so much bt dey all r blaiming her fr her condition ram consoles her heera is shown she say neelam bhabhi is responsible fr her child's state she can understand panna's point f veiw she is afraid f dat thing frm which i m suffering frm past 12 yrs panna says she cant bear wht heera is suffering frm past12 yrs she said all things in anger she says dey are jealous f der children lakshman corrects her says her thinking is wrong dey may be jealous f dem bt nt der children neelam is shown weeping in middle f house heera was abt to apologise to neelam , neelam shouts on her im nt responsible i went der to protect her u r also careless u also know in ur heart panna came and say stop d topic neelam shouts on her and say creATED d fire nd now u r here to solve d matter panna says dat mad ausha was abt to drop ladoo heera says mind ur language here lakshmi is seen searching anusha dey r scolding and fighting wid each other in middle f house lakshmi cums and tell dem abt anusha's absence dey all r worried heera faints after hearing dis dey all rush towards her neelam and panna stop at der respective borders and show concern abt her heera says dnt worry abt her go nd search anusha dey all leave neelam heera and panna r left neelam prays fr welbeing f anusha heera faints all ppl r seen searching anusha dey all meet outside d house nd say dey dnt find anusha ram lakshman and bharat goes to policestation kishAN AND LAKSHMI ask children abt whereabts f anusha dey say she may go to champakseth's old havelli bt now we dnt go der as childkidnappers are seen der lakshmi and kishan r worried dey head towards havelli here heera came to senses she blames neelam and panna fr exit f anuska frm house if sumthing bad happens to her dey all will suffer here ram lakshman nd bharat r seen in police station whr inspecter hides after seeing dem ram pulls him out f table he say why r u der fr stupid complaints like l changing locks f bathroom or blockage in bathrooms dey say dey r here to file a missing complaint f der daughter inspecter is convinced here children r shown praying fr anusha lakshmi slips in way kishan holds herdey move further a small bridge is der kishan is afraid to cross it lakshmi helps him to cross dat anusha is shown lying on bench outside havelli and weeeping saying dat she is nt mad a lady in rajasthani dress is watching her or u can say keeping eye on her she smile wickedly and say "shikaar" after roaming whole day she get a good thing {i think she is childkidnaper}
she goes near anusha episode ends on anusha's afraid face

precap heera shouts she break all relation wid dem der will b no border bt wall will b der so dat she cant see der faces and others r shocked

]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mockingjay1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Too much yelling in today's epi. Especially from Heera. 
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
When I turned on the TV to watch today's episode, I was expecting the usual comedy. After the episode, I was speechless. I felt all the yelling and crying was necessary to show how much each of the sisters care and feel. It's sad how Neelam wouldn't even cross the border to check if Heera was okay after she fainted. They care that much about the stupid border? 🤢 I felt like all of Laxmi's efforts went to waste.. however, I noticed how closer the brothers have become and there was NO arguments. They were all helping each other and listening to each other, it brought a smile to my face 😊 The Kishan and Laxmi moments also brought a smile to my face ❤️ I hope Anusha is ok and didn't get kidnapped 😕
-Deepali- thumbnail
nice UpdateEdited by Deepali88 - 11 years ago