Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Congratulations R & R. God bless you all.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hearty Congratulations Mommy 'R' Daddy 'R' and Baby 'R'  
SweetyGreen thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ To Ratna Akka and Richard Sir πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€—Congratulations to you both on the safe arrival of your new baby boyπŸ€—

πŸ‘Lovely threadπŸ‘

lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats Ratna & Family.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜›.. Innimae Rat's kuda serthu Jr.um Pp Yelutha poraroπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘
Diala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations to the new Mom & Dad !!πŸ₯³

And a very warm Welcome to kutty !πŸ€—

Speedgal
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow. . . congratulation ratna akka. . . hugs and kisses to newborn kutti . . may god be with you and your family . . my prayers for you akka. .
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks meenu akka for the lovely tread ... πŸ€—πŸ€— thanks for being there entire time and also being on wassap and online with tasha and calling Richard to find out how i am doing during labor time. Thanks for the wishes and blessings.

Thanks sneha for all the messages in fb checking on me, Krititkas for everything maa, and dharsi too .. thanks girls for he lovely wishes πŸ€—

thanks atina for the for the wishes and calls. πŸ€— hope coco is doing better now.  Thanks daa Nithya and ama Kutty R taan πŸ˜†

Our baby Rohan Mathew Subramaniam (named by his periamma πŸ˜‰) is doing fine and his keeping his mother super busy at the moment and also manage to keep me awake at night most of the time 😭

To everyone who had wished me here.. sorry for not replying personally to each and every wishes but thank you so much for all the wishes and welcomes for the Rohan.. Thank you  πŸ€— am  not sure when i wud be back .. but am depending on the updates for now πŸ˜† ennalum SM miss panna mathen lae 
Edited by hopper_ocean - 11 years ago
RupeshikaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aww.. congrats ratna akka.. πŸ˜Š so happy news ka.. have a wonderful life there.. πŸ˜Š and ofcourse welcome to the cute little boy.. god bless u all πŸ˜Š take care ...
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey ratna, congrats to you...Rohan Mathew Subramanian,...very nice name...enjoy your newest bundle of joy...