Posted: 11 years ago
Recently the word 'Farishta' has been used quite frequently. Manvi assured Jeevika that some angel will come and save her. Little did she know that her angel was sitting right in front of her already making plans. Why just now? Hasn't Jeevika always been her angel? The one who has saved her from trouble since she remembered. The one who has protected and mothered her. The one who is letting pain pass her through first to shield Manvi from anymore. The one who fought with Yamraj for her even if everyone else had given up...Manvi's angel fought for her.

'Guarantee hai toh sirf Meri Di ki...kyunki yeh Meri zindagi hai'- Manvi

Manvi's strings really are in Jeevika's hands. Proof? The blood that will be flowing in Manvi's body.

Edited by *Reemz* - 11 years ago
Awesome post!!
Jeevs is truly an angel tat Maanvi didn't noe:)
Reemaji 

aur boliye na... achcha laga padke.. itna chota sa post kyun banaya aapne.. woh bhi JeeMan kay baare mein 

I was about to go to bed.. luckily got to see this.. and Koi shaq hai ??? J is M's angel ...farishta.. she is her mother in every sense...Now J's blood is flowing through M... a mom's blood flows through the baby's veins

J sacrificed her own biological baby and proved that Mannu is her first baby, by giving her the NEW life..

and what all J did for M ever since .. as her angel... she is her roshni, she saved her from fall,.. she consumed her tears.. she is her ghamand, her junoon, her guroor, her life, her angel, her mom, here it is watch again ðŸ˜³

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4IH8NB4HLU&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]
Awesome post dear 
ya Jeevika is Manvi's farishta from the beginning not only now 
She was always there for her and she will always be there 

Good  post  Reemz.When  it  comes  2  Behenas  i  am  always  a  fan  of  ur  post.Maanvi's  angel  will  always  be  Jeevika  and   as  u  put  it  the  strings  of  her  life  rests  in  the  hands  of  her  Di.She  has  nurtured  her  dear  mannu  not  only  as  a   sister  but  also  as  a  mother .Her  whole  world  revolves  around  her  mannu  and  the  day  her  Mannu  ceases  2 exist  she  too  will  not  exist.A  mother's  love  4  her  child  is  selfless  and  will  ever  be  ready  2  sacrifice  even  her  life.So  here  Jeevika  is  Maanvi's  mother  .

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Reemaji

aur boliye na... achcha laga padke.. itna chota sa post kyun banaya aapne.. woh bhi JeeMan kay baare mein

I was about to go to bed.. luckily got to see this.. and Koi shaq hai ??? J is M's angel ...farishta.. she is her mother in every sense...Now J's blood is flowing through M... a mom's blood flows through the baby's veins

J sacrificed her own biological baby and proved that Mannu is her first baby, by giving her the NEW life..

and what all J did for M ever since .. as her angel... she is her roshni, she saved her from fall,.. she consumed her tears.. she is her ghamand, her junoon, her guroor, her life, her angel, her mom, here it is watch again😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4IH8NB4HLU&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Munniji Chotu sa isliye kyunki bahut simple aur choti si baat hai. It's just how it is now. I said in the AT too that I'm running out of words to describe their relationship.

Now it is not just a khoon ka rishta, they aren't just 'one' for namesake. Manvi is living through Jeevika in factual terms. And yes, even though bone marrow donations happen...Jeevika and Maanvi's example is unique. It's as if this moment was made for them.

Once that anger has gone from Manvi's side, I hope she sits down to reflect that she has her DI's blood in her. It's what she is surviving on! Manvi without Jeevika? TRULY lIMPOSSIBLE!!

EDIT: You posted the video msg right? It's not appearing on my dumb phone but sigh that scene. How can two people be so consumed by each other that they become necessary for each others survival?Edited by *Reemz* - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Radharaday

Awesome post dear
ya Jeevika is Manvi's farishta from the beginning not only now
She was always there for her and she will always be there

She comes with that guarantee stamp ;)
Originally posted by akku8910

Good post Reemz.When it comes 2 Behenas i am always a fan of ur post.Maanvi's angel will always be Jeevika and as u put it the strings of her life rests in the hands of her Di.She has nurtured her dear mannu not only as a sister but also as a mother.Her whole world revolves around her mannu and the day her Mannu ceases 2exist she too will not exist.A mother's love 4 her child is selfless and will ever be ready 2 sacrifice even her life.So here Jeevika is Maanvi's mother .

Hi, it's Akriti right? I remember seeing you on the EHM FB page :) Thank you!! Jeevika is Manu's sister, mother, brother...she's the purity of every relationship for Manvi.
Nice post ..chota hai per sachha hai...ye pyar hai na kuchh bhi nana deta hai ..manvi ke rebirth me jeevika ne obits hua baby pa legi...Maa to bhagvan ,farista ban ker hi hamare raho me doudti hai
hey really your post is so much touching...there is too much emotion in this relationship.thanks for bringing this topic "jeevika is maanvi's farishta".even my mum told me that this girl is doing everything possible for her sister.she has done the abortion first & then this bon-marrow operation.she has accepted all the pain but her only motto is to save her baby sister.really jeevika is maanvi's angel...nobody can create any argument beyond this not even maanvi also...!!!
Edited by isha01 - 11 years ago