14 September 2012 Written Update (Completed One)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry guys but I received my laptop from repair today.

Starts off with Roli telling Khushi that the baby is Simars and no one will know that its you giving birth. Even if you do what you can, you can never become its mother and you can never be able to snatch my sisters place. Before Khushi can say anything, Sujata comes. Sujata tells Khushi that no one can know you are giving birth to Simars baby and that's why you cannot sit in the pooja. Simar will. Khushi asks but why?

Sujata explains that if this fact is revealed thn the world will ask questions To this family. And now we cannot explain to everyone. Everyone has their own way of lookIng at things. And now we cannot reply to everyone's questions. And it can have a negative effect on the child. And that's why it will be better if we don't reveal this secret to anyone. Roli smirks. Khushi asks but what if someone asks me then what will i say? Sujata answers that she will have tO hide it. And it's only a few months. And when this child is born it will be recognIzed as Simar and Prems child. Khushi, what you have done for (its what she has done TO simar) simar and this family for that god keep you happy. Khushi smiles.

Sujata leaves along with Roli. We now see the family and priest who is saying that for the pooja of premars baby the time in the morning is very good. Prem asks him to write what to bring for the pooja and he'll have it ready in the morning. Night Time- Simar carrying a jug of water meets Khushi on the way. Simar asks what she is doing down so late? She grabs Simars shoulders roughly shocking the latter. She drags her to one of the pillars and keeps Simars back to it. Khushi tells her "Simar Bharadwaj, do you think I am a fool? I have to bear the pain and all credit goes to you? Keeping your child in my womb and bearing all pain and you get the priviledge of sitting in the pooja? No simar this cannot be. Tomorrow, you have to sit me in your place. Shocked Simar. Simar says "but in front of you maaji told me to sit in the pooja. How can I do this ? How can i reject matajis order? Khushi grabs her shoulders and says "Simar I don't know what you can or can't do. But If I don't airs it in tomorrows pooja... Then I will show you what your can do. She sees Sankalp coming down and begins her act.

She tells Simar to sleep. SAnkalp asks his wife to come and she tells him she was about to come. She tells Simar didi remember what I said. She enters her room. Prem is writing down the stuff they need for the next day and asks Simar to check. She remembers what K has just said. Simar is unresponsive and Prem goes to her concerned and asks her what's wrong? She thinks " maybe I should tell Prem Ji about Khushis threat. He takes her to the bed and makes her sit and then grabs her hand. She thinks agains that maybe this isn't the right time to reveal Khushis true identity.

Simar tells Prem " I am very scared for our child." prem asks "Fear? But why?" She respOnds that he is not with me that's why each moment I am worried. I wish I could give him birth. Each moment I could take care of him. (Really felt for her here- Sad moment) we could save him from anything." They hug and Prem comforts her by saying " NOthing will happen to our child. He may not be with us but he is near us. Under our eyes. And you see Simar, when he will come in this world then he will not be far from us even for a moment. Simar, together we will care for him. We will give him all the happiness of this world." He wipes her tears. He closes the doors while Simar thinks " Prem ji it isn't as easy as you think " it's morning now and everyone's preparing for the pooja. Everyone from the neighborhood comes.

Mata Ji sees Simar who takes her blessings and of Mausi Ji and Sujata who goes to sit everyone. Mata Ji asks where Prem is and Simar replies that he's getting dressed. Simar tells Mata Ji that she needs to talk with her. Mata Ji tells her to go Ahead. She says" I was thinkIng that instead of me Khushi should sit." both ladies are shocked and mata Ji asks her to explain. Simar says " we are keeping this pOoja for the unborn child who is not in mine but in Khushis womb. That's why I think Khushi should sit instead of me. This way, my child will be able to get the blessings.

Mata Ji tells Simar that he has put her in a dilemma. She means that in reality that kid is yours and Prems and her sitting is more important. Mata Ji is adamant on this. Mausi Ji says she has an idea- Khushi stands behind Simar and no one will mind as she is a BW bahu. Mata Ji agrees with Mausi Jis idea. The priest calls Mata JI leaving a worried Simar and a concerned Roli. Simar is going upstairs.

Khushi is angry. "what? I stand between guests while you get the blessings. Simar Bharadwaj, this cannot be. I explained to you last night. Didn't I!!! But it seems like it did not go in your brain. YOu cannot do this much for me?" Simar tries to talk but K interrupts " I know that you and your sister Roli Bharadwaj want to steal my right. But Simar, I will nOt let this happen. " Roli comes in but S and K dont notice her and hears Khushi say "I will reveal the truth and shame this pooja." Simar protests and Roli speaks up "didi let's go the priest has called you down. " Simar leavEs. Roli at the doorway hears Khushi say " if I don't reveal the truth today and leave this family's reputation in shambles then my name is not billo rani. After Khushi has gone in the bathroom, Roli says to herself that she has to do something to prevent Khushi from going down. But how? End.Edited by melahi99 - 11 years ago