Arjun

SS PYAAR HAI???? YA KUCH AUR??? part 4 updated pg4

-Lizzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys...here's another SS...Ya i know i told u guys that i will post only after exams but dil hai ki manta nahin...Hope u guys like it

Aaliya was going to attend her twin sister's marriage in mumbai.It was her sister's marriage that night and as she stood on the platform of the railway station she felt a longing to see her at that moment. Anyways just 3 more hours and she will meet her sister thought aaliya. The train Shatbdi Express reached the platform and the announcement distracted her from her thoughts. She stepped on to the train and made her way into 2B first-class compartment unaware of the possible danger she was gonna face...

IN ETF OFFICE

SAMEER: Humein ek case mila hai. Shatabdi Express mein ek murder attempt on Aaliya Khan who was on her way to attend her twin sister's marriage... Her body was found in the compartment 2B and someone had stabbed her from behind... Her personal belongings,passport and some jewellery is missing... Looks like a robbery attempt gone wrong... Aaliya abhi hospital mein hai...Coma mein hai...(we have got a case... a murder attempt on shatabdi express.aaliya is in the hospital. She's in coma)

ARJUN: Mujhe nahi lagta ye ek robbery hai... Woh compartment mein 2 log aur they aur sirf Aaliya ki samaan robery hogayi??? Uske samaan ko kuch nahi hua?????Kahi kuch choot raha hai Rathore... (i dont think its a robbery.. There were two other people in the compartment and only aaliya's things were robbed??? Nothing happened to the other;s belongings???? something is missing somewhere)

RIYA: I agree sir... Par ek baat hai jo mujhe confuse kar rahi hai???? Agar robbery nahi hai tho kya motive hai????? Aur uski compartment mein ek ladki thi wo ye kah rahe the ki jab station pahunchi wo log train se utar gaye... voh ek samaan waha chodha tha tho wo samaan lene ke liye  waha wapas gayi aur Aaliya ki body dekhi...Aur ek aur ladki thi.Woh kuch magazinel lene ki liye bahar gayi.Ye sab ek 3 minutes mein hogaya... 3 minutes mein robbery aur murder attempt kaise ho sakta hai?????(There's one thing that confuses me... If its not robbery then what is it? Also one girl in the compartment said that she had left the train but had forgotten something and came back and saw aaliya.There was one more girl who had gotten off to buy some magazines. All this happened within 3 mins. How can a robbery and murder attempt happen within 3 mins?)

SHREE: KYA???? 3 minutes mein robbery... Nahi ho sakta...(it cant happen)

ARJUN: Pehli baar statistics ke alawa kuch sensible boli... Good you are improving...(for the first time you are saying something sensible other than statistics)

Riya glaring at Arjun...Arjun smirks at her...

SAMMER: humein abhi crime spot mein jaana hoga...shree aur chotu tum aaliya ki family se Aaliya ki baare mein information nikalo.. arjun,riya aur mein crime scene investigate karoge...(we have to go to the crime spot now. chotu and shree go and ask aaliya's family for more details. we will go to the crime scene)

SHREE AND CHOTU: Yes sir...

*At the crime scene*
All three searching for clues when Riya finds a bangle... She shows it to Sameer..

SAMEER: Yeh Aaliya ki hogi...  uske haath se girgayi hogi...(this must be aaliya's. it mus hav fallen from her hand)

ARJUN: Nahi sir ye aaliya ki nahi hai... Jab uski body milgayi thi jab uski haath mein koi bangles nahi thi..(no sir its not aaliya's. when we say the body there was no bangles in her hand)

SAMEER: Tho???? Bag se girgayi hogi!!! Tum bhi na arjun...(so what??? it must have fallen from her bag)
saying this he walks away

ARJUN(to riya): Mujhe nahi lagta. Agar bag mein se gira tho sirf ek kyu??? Bakki sab kaha hai??( i dont think so. if it fell from the bag then what abt the other bangles? why only this)

RIYA: Ho sakta hai ki is compartment mein woh 2 logon mein se kisi ki ek hogi!!!! (it might be any of the other two girls')

ARJUN: Kuch tho gadpad hai...Par humein us gadbad ko jaldi dhoondna hoga... SAMJHE YA SAMJHAO?????(something is wrong.but we should find out soon)

*Arjun background music playing*

How's it??? Shud i continue????
Edited by lizzie_angel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
u shud continue and plz pm me updates
could we also have an english translation plz?
-Lizzie- thumbnail
THANK U!!!sure i'll put eng sub... give me 5 mins

fasiha_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya its awesome plz do continue soon
sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing fabulous just loved it so interesting 
cont sooon
-Lizzie- thumbnail
PART 2
Chotu and Shree comes to the ETF office...

Shree: Sir we hav got all information about aaliya

Sameer: Good!!!! Tell us everything...

Chotu: Sir, Aaliya has a twin sister Nadira who was supposed to get married yesterday, but didnt because of Aaliya's accident. Their mother was a renowned singer who passed away when they were very small... Their father was a terrorist who was murdered by the investigation officers of that time. Now both of them live with Subhalakshmi who is their current guardian and once a student of Aaliya's mother.

Shree: Sir Aaliya had gone to attend a singing competition from her college in Delhi and had promised Nadira that she would reach 2 days before her marriage.

Arjun: Then why did she come only on the day of marriage???

Shree: Sir, they told that since Aaliya had won first prize in the competition,her friends were holding a party for her and she couldnt bail out. Nadiya said that it was ok but she had to come on the day of marriage without fail..

Sameer: She was returning from the competition when...

Arjun: Who told you all this???? Nadira??

Chotu: No sir she had gone to the hospital... Their guardian Subhalakshmi told all this.

Arjun: Let's go the hospital... I want to meet Nadira and others in person...

*In the hospital*

No Aaliya no!!!!!!!!!! How could you do this to me??? Why have you left me alone??? Dont you know thahe mot you are the most important person in my life?? Then why??

An unknown man: Nadira you have to control yourself!!! This is a hospital.. Everybody is staring at us...

Nadira: I dont care if anyone sees me. I am only concerned about Aaliya...

*ETF witnessing this scene*

Arjun: Riya who is that man???

Riya: Ustad Khan, a renowned singer in the past... Nadira was engaged to his son Ustad Aamir... He is also a well known singer..

*Arjun and Riya stay there for some more time before leaving*

Arjun: Now we have to visit Aaliya's guardian...

Riya: Ok sir...

*Reach a very big mansion after some time*

A woman around the age 30-35 comes out and asks

Subhalakshmi: Who are you???

Riya: We are from ETF. We are invstigating the murder attempt on Aaliya..

Subhalakshmi: Please come in

*they go in*

Arjun: who all lives in this house?

Subhalakshmi: Me, my brother, Aaliya and Nadira

Arjun questions Subhalakshmi while Riya looks around the house and sees a young guy around her age painting pictures...

Riya: Are you Siddharth, brother of Subhalakshmi????

Siddharth: Yes!! Who are you????

Riya: I am Riya.. I am investigating the attack on Aaliya... so please tell me... How was Aaliya's behavioour towards everyone??? Was she very sweet to everyone??

Siddharth: She was the most kind person i have ever met in my life.. She was sweet and caring to everyone especialy to her sister Nadira... She was the life of this house and without her...

Riya: I understand...

Arjun: Riya lets go...

*outside the house*
Arjun:What were you talking so much about?

Riya: What else about the case only????

Arjun: It didnt seem like you were talking about the case!!! You were so happily talking with him... flirting i must say

Riya: SIR... i am on duty now and even if i wanted to flirt also i wouldnt!!!

Arjun: Why????

Riya: Because he is in love with Aaliya!!!!!

How was the update??? Should i continue??? Please reply!!! Commets are appreciated... If u all like it i might update the third part today!!!! So please give me your feedback...
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arjun doubting on Riya ...what yaar

😡

--------------------------------------

nice one i like it
😛
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gr8 job

Add me to pm list

P.s add page nos when u send pm.., i don't want to miss any part
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved the 2 parts n do continue dear..:-)pm me ur update..:-)
ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it thanks for the English translation :)