Uttaran

||VEECHA OS PART-2**--You are the love of my Life|

--Ishani-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
HI FRIENDS!! AM BACK WITH VEECHA OS PART 2!! πŸ˜ƒSORRY FOR THE DELAY!!
those who missed the first part here is the link you can check it out!!

here's Part 2 of VEECHA PARADISE!!

*****MY LIFE IS YOURS *****

Veer kept staring at her..the way her hair blew in the air and touched his face..nothing was more beautiful or pure..the smell of her hair..he couldn't control it anymore..he wanted to shout out loud and let the world know yet all the principles and rules of life acted like a big barrier infront of him which could never be crossed..it was too high..too deep..his heart sank at this thought..why did fate always play with him like this?? But it seemed unnatural..he felt a deep inner love for teacherji..did he know her?? It was impossible!! But then why did he seem to find all that he had lost in teacherji???

"Mr.Bundela..I think you were going to repair the chairs or will you let it be"Ichcha smirked and asked veer.."Teacherji!! Wait and watch my kamaal!! You will end up praising me!!!" veer said challenging Ichcha

But when he saw what had to be done veer was heartbroken "Oh no!! I have never done this work!I cant even pin nails properly let alone repairing things!!" But when veer saw Ichcha teaching and trying to hide a smile on seeing him veer mistook and thought that teacherji was enjoying to see him in such hapless condition veer became more determined to do his work!his challenge to teacherji..just to hear her telling him "Good Work!!"Ah!! It would mean the world to him!!

Ichcha knew he needed help and she desperately wanted to do so..she could then be near him..her love..her veer..how often did she wish that she would be with her children and her loving loving husband..but time didn't want that..she wanted to change it now..she knew that veer was not good at these works but she waited..she was determined not to go herself but veer to call her for help..oh when would he do so!!

Veer  took a piece of the wood and started nailing.. " Veer uncle!!that will be attached to the legs and not the seat!!" cried the amused children and started laughing at veer..nothing could be more embarrassing to him..he too made and excuse and replied "ya!! I know that!! I was just checking whether you and your teacherji know it too!!" Ichcha who was enjoying herself thoroughly suddenly grew serious at veer's comment and thought " Oh! So his old habit has yet not gone..never wil he accept his mistake till he is caught red handed!! " but this anger too Ichcha seemed to enjoy..afterall she knew that her anger towards veer was also due to her immense love for him!

Veer was now positive that he wouldn't be able to do this..it was impossible but the thought of not getting praises from teacherji seemed to dishearten him "What is happening to me?? This feeling is new yet it seems I have felt like this before..it was as if it was lost very very far away..yet now!!"

But what was to be done with these chairs?? Teacherji had not been fair with him..she could have come and helped him once..well..it was another matter altogether that it was he who insisted that he could do the work alone!! Just then Veer had a brainstorm..he picked up his mobile and "Hello Driverji.. please call a carpenter to Ichcha's school fast..I need him within 5 minutes!and tell him not to come through the front gate but meet me at the back side of the school..also if anyone asks him who he is tell him to keep quite about who he is and who called him..please call him just now"

Yes!! He was very proud of himself!! So what if he couldn't do it!! He would secreatly take it to that man and then everyone specially  teacherji would be so proud of him!! He was very happy..

But just as he turned back his heart skipped a beat..there was teacherji standing infront of him..she was angry definitely..her stern face seemed to scare her..there was no way escaping from her now..the buuble of happiness in veer's heart seemed to burst..he Didnt know what to do,what to say..he felt really bad..

"You shouldn't have done it Mr.Bundela..we can do it ourselves..there's no need of anyone..we conot teach here to cheat and win challenges..if you cant you could have told..did you have to lie??"

Veer wished he would vanish right now!! But teacherji didn't understand..he didn't care of winning or losing..he just wanted to hear some praises of him from teacherji!! That was why he was so desperate!!

"I am sorry teacherji" But Ichcha was in no mood to listen..she turned away from him.."Teacherji..i cant do this..but I wanted to do it badly because..because.."

"Why Mr.Bundela??"Ichcha wanted to hear it..deep in her heart she wanted to hear that he was doing it for her..

"Because I wanted you to be happy.. that's all that matters to me.." Ichcha couldn't believe he was saying that!! She wondered whether veer was joking or not..but he seemed to be as serious as she was..she was happy yet afraid! 'Don't get me wrong teacherji..you ae my only friend in this world..I wanted to make you happy for it makes me happy!!" This seemed to put Ichcha at ease..

"Don't worry Mr.Bundela!! I will help you!! I am sure when we both will work nothing will go wrong!!" Ichcha replied smiling..

Veer couldn't believe his ears !!! this was more than what he craved for!! He was happy..he wanted to jump happily!his heart filled with joy and enjoyment..all the lost zeal in his life was slowly returning!! 'Yes teacherji..that's great!!"

(to be continued...)

Hope you all enjoyed it!! I will soon come up with part 3!!! ❀️❀️
Edited by --Ishani-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Am008 thumbnail
Very nice ishani.u are very talented.waiting for part 3.
itstimetospeak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Oh this SOOO ROMANTIC.😳😳😳😳😳

Loved ItπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Cant wait for Part 3 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Keep it upπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
oldveechafan thumbnail
Ishani its superb aws0me... πŸ‘    πŸ‘ feeling so fresh after reading ths especially when icha thnks 'veer habits didnt change and smiling...' πŸ˜† πŸ˜† even iam smiling so much... πŸ˜† em soo happy 2day... πŸ˜ƒ thanks ishani for such an Awsome OS... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† seems like i again fall in love wid veecha nd ur OS... ⭐️ want to see ths scene in full epi n0 nani n0 mukta n0 tej n0 mai...only veecha... 😳    β­οΈ hats ov 2 u Ishani... πŸ‘
oldveechafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: itstimetospeak

Oh this <font size="3"><font color="#ff00ff">SOOO ROMANTIC.😳</font>

</div>
<font color="#ff0000">Loved ItπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ</font>

<font color="#006600">Cant wait for Part 3 πŸ˜†</font>

<font color="#006600"></font>
<div>Keep it upπŸ‘
</font>

Yeah disha its so romantic tht even sha family become romantic...

😳 😳 😳 now w8ing for Nerusha... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
oldveechafan thumbnail
Yeah Ishani in 3rd part we want s0me scenes lik icha fall nd veer catches her...nd by mistake veer touch icha hand nd feeling lyk happiest person...etc etc...nd veer hand got injured nd icha bandgng it ...😊
shivani9 thumbnail
❀️lyyy... You seem to be in genuine love with this pair, I thoroughly enjoyed ur imagination... wht can anyone want in life but to be made happy...Ichcha is very lucky to have Veer in her life...I wish Veer knows tht teacherji is his one and only love atleast in ur awesome story...looking forwarrd to tht lovely day..Good luck!!!
oldveechafan thumbnail
Yeah icha is so lucky 2 have veer..
Rishi_ thumbnail
This is really mesmerizing ishani. Hats off to uπŸ‘
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am sooo happy today. thank u ishani.