Posted: 11 years ago
They say"A mother is never really alone in her thoughts; she always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child"! 

However, as I sit and recall that night where one sacrificed to save the life of another, I question myself, "Did she really think twice? Did she really think about herself at all, Did she EVER put herself before her child?" Was it even possible for her think to about herself when destiny compelled her to choose between her two children- One who was developing inside her and another one who she had raised and over the last 20 or so years? With heavy heart, she chose her weak child suffering from Cancer that required her immediate attention, care, and love and left her strong unborn one to fight with destiny's decision!! Where is SHE herself in all of this? 

Wait a second, this quote is about mother and I thought they were sisters!!! She never gave birth to her; merely raised her and supported her through thick and thin just as any sister would! But since when did sisters start to utter dialogues like "Mannu Meri Ragon Mein Daudta Hua Khoon Hai", "Mannu, teri dor mere haathon mein hai", "Main Teri Aankhein to Kya, Teri Saansein Bhi Padh Sakti Hoon?" What kind of sister sing a romantic number like "Humein Tumse Pyaar Kitna" to her younger sister? It seems like they are some kind of a couple engaged in a romantic relationship! Talking about Romance? Ofcourse! With all that hugs and kisses, one can easily see their chemistry as those involved in a serious romantic relationship!! But if they are sisters, why would they tie Rakhi to each other? So, now they are enacting the role of brothers as well? Well the way they promise each other to look out for each other, it sure seems so! Okay so lets get this right- so far we have a mother, a sister, a brother- what's left- GOD? 

One questions "Aap meri Bhagwan Ho?" and other one responds "Teri Zindagi Ki Dor Mere Haathon Mein Hai"? She definitely took over the job of God and gave her words a meaning by overriding God's decision and writing a new chapter in the life of that being who suffered from Cancer; became a light at the end of the tunnel that others failed to see! Now that is how define an Angel!! Angel, however, is sent by God, but she is her God! I am so confused!

Their relationship is such that one would easily get confused and would fail to describe them in one particular way. Pure like water of Ganga, she takes form that of the container; she becomes a mother when she her child falls sick, she becomes a sister when her sister makes a mistake, she becomes her brother when she needs a wrist to tie a Rakhi on, she becomes her god when she prays for her sickness to be cured!!! 

But question remains- HOW MUCH can she do, HOW MUCH more?! Hasn't she done enough? Isn't she tired of going back and forth enacting those various roles as a single being?! Truth is even the word 'infinity' falls short to describe what she has done and what she will continue to do for her!!! Just like Ganga, her flow of love cannot be measured and whatever she is doing, for her, its just a spoonful because her heart is abundance of love! One cannot measure the depth of such mass body of water and those who try to measure it with their two feet are simply ignorant of the fact love does not know its own depth and would just drown studying the complexity of their love! And one can't imagine as to what they will witness next which would become epitome of love as their love and relationship is beyond limits and starts where our imagination ends!! 

Jeevika & Manvi- Souls that share Ineffable love and relationship and still as I conclude this post, I question myself "Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?"
Edited by Amii90 - 11 years ago
And I am speechless 😳 Why oh why don't you make topics more often?

How do we define a relationship which has no clear definition? How do we measure the depth of their love when there is no end to it? This show surely could be called 'Iss pyar ko kya naam doon?'. Some are in awe of it, some are bemused by it but for most it's just beyond comprehension how two 'sisters' can share a relationship as extreme as this.

It's not just about their actions, it's also how they are so involved in each others thoughts that rarely will you find their conversations with others without the mention of each other. Like Manvi will randomly bring up how Di has told her not to do something or Jeevika will always bring up the mention of her Manu. It's not intentional but the joy they bring in each others lives is incomparable. Manvi can light up anyones life, she can make anyone happy but Manvi only really seeks to make her Di happy! Ever see those two smile like that with anyone else? They are grinning from ear to ear. They don't need to talk about anyone else, they don't need anyone else. For Manvi, Jeevika's mere existence is enough. She feels blessed to have lived those however many years, months, days, seconds she has spent with her Di. It's not about wanting, it's about NEEDING for these two.

Jeevika could always have waited and hoped like everyone else but instead without wasting any time, she made her decision. It was always going to be tough but she knew what she had to do, she had to save Manvi and herself. She went to court, faced her sister and then backed down for her. She lied for her, calmed her and now, ultimately she will save her. Even though she had been vulnerable after the abortion, she went through another procedure which turned out to be painful but she still wanted to be with Manu.

Manvi needed Jeevika's blessings before going to the hospital but she didn't know that her Di had already blessed her from far. Her God had given her LIFE again!

What are they? They're biological sisters, brother-sister by duty, mother-child from heart and yet they also give the typical romantic notions their own meaning. They will look at each other as if they have the entire worlds love in them, they need to be physically affectionate towards each other as it's their safety net which is why when Manvi told Jeevika not to touch her, it pricked! Those hugs and kisses give them the warmth they need.

'Humein tumse pyar kitna yeh hum Nahin jaante, magar jee Nahin sakte tumhare bina'

I don't know why they love each other so much but the truth is...they can't live without each other.Edited by *Reemz* - 11 years ago
"A mother is never really alone in her thoughts; she always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child"!  - Beauty and Reality lies in this one Line... :)

You said it all Amiii...
Kehte hain na Zyada purity aaj kal ki generation ko digest nahin hoti... Thats why JeeMan kuch logon ki samajh se bahar hai...
Magical.. Yes this is the word to describe their Relationship.. its beyond understanding.. Unconditonal Love..:)
Ek Maa- bache ke rishte se pyara koi rishta nahin hota.. agar ho toh usmein kahin na kahin Mamta word chupa hota hai.. thts why Behna hoke bhi they are Mamma-baby :)
They dnt need for words to express their feeling... they know each other...they LIVE each other...
Jeevika's words - Tu toh aisi hai jo apni khushiyan bhi mujhe de degi - this is not just a line..its a fact.. her own confidence bcoz she herself can do the same.. she DOES actually :)
Mannu's words - Kyun itna pyaar karti ho mujhse? this question was not only for Jeevika.. she was asking this to herself.. her tadap to see J made her think k kyun itna pyar karti hai woh usse..;kyun reh nahin paati.. kyun chain nahin aata jab ek dusre ko dekh nai paate..kya hoga agar main zinda na rahi toh..
And true they seem like a romantic couple sometimes..πŸ˜†... havent u noticed their phone calls...Itni chemistry phone pe hi :| These two have such a connection, even when they are not physically together. their cheesy dialogues which make some people furious coz they only watch, but never tried to understand k when J over reacts, uske ander ki Mamta use karne pe majboor karti hai.. and when M keeps Her didi on no. 1, yeh har bacha karta hai... Kuch bhi ho jaye.. koi bhi humein kitna bhi laalch, kitna bhi pyar deke apni taraf karne ki koshish kare par MAA uske liye hamesha pehle rehti hai...
They are OBSESSIVE... and I am obsessed with their Obsession which affects their other relations somewhere but they cant help na? as they said - Hum kaise hain na? as J said- Kuch cheezein hain mujh mein jo main badal nahin sakti.. as M said - DI aisi hi hai..!!

they Love each other more than their better halves...πŸ˜† (mind it)

And I am sure KryNia too are influenced by their own chracters..a great applause to KryNia with all respect... Their chemistry, confidence and interest nd hard work make them an OUTSTANDING PERFORMERS and Make JEEMAN REAL...They are Full of Brilliant talent😊

ps : 10 min ka time tha mere paas reply karne k liye..πŸ˜† kya likha hai dnt know.. but LOVEDDD every bit of ur post:)πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Neha.K. - 11 years ago
Amazing one Amii Jee, you summed up it all !! 
Well there is no limit of how much more she can do, & she isn't tired !! 
Fantasttickk...& well the mother daughter relation is obviously present there along with all others ( lol without this element siblings r quite unpredictable ) , & mannu worships didi Which it takes it one more level up 

I know it was  a small moment  & all but I admire yesterday's scene where J was in so much pain & Manvi was demanding her there ...
 The woman didnt gave a second thought to her condition & all before saying 
 "abhi aati hun 10 min me ". ( sth like this ) 
They r too cute to handle man

So don't search for a name for this Pyaar...Benaam Rishta hai Jeee ( wait I think title depicts quite clearly , as confused as u lol ) 

Phew! Its edited :D Brilliant post Amii! Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes.
Allright I shall catch u later my fellow mates, time to hit the sack! Its like 6:30 AM lol & if my mother walks in my room, I will be dead & my phone will be buried! Keep the comments coming and I will read them sometime later during the day! Take Care :)
amazing post...
u left me speechless...
luv d way u described their relationship which can never be measured...
so true tht jeevika is manvi's everything-her mother,brother,sister and wht not...
Wht more can jeevika do to see manvi safe n sound ...as u mentioned in the AT;its beyond our imaginations...
n manvi she feels on top of the world whenever her di is around her...
awesome post...
PS : my comments r always small so pls don't mind though this is not tht small...
         n wid ur post...i have made 600 posts...
Edited by shine123 - 11 years ago
its so awesome to read your after agaes, that too like perfect beyond words. 

grt post 
sorry double post.. my phone sucks:|
Edited by Neha.K. - 11 years ago
Res!!!!!

Brilliant post Ami. Wish you made more topics as you have a way or articulating your words to clearly. 

"A mother is never really alone in her thoughts; she always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child"! Beautiful quote and it is so very true. A mother think about her children first before considering herself. In every situation this mother would have lost. She either loses the child she has raised or she loses her own biological child. She may not have given birth to Maanvi but that doesn't make her any less or her child. Even though there is a blood relation. It is not necessary to feel that bond. She is mother when she needs to care and love her child. A brother who protects her from others and her God who will change her destiny. It may not be the norm, or what we are used to seeing but they relation is so pure that finding words to describe it falls short. 

She did want needed to be done to save her child. They share a unique bond that can be seen to romantic couples. They can immense themselves within each other without a care. It is not their intention but when they are together the words is forgotten. I still cannot forget how Jeevika broke her decision to Viren. 'Meri Maanu maarjagi' Anyone would be distraught at loosing a loved one in any capacity but loosing your child is something else entirely. From that I remember a quote - 'When you lose your parents your an orphan. When you lose your spouse you are a widow or widower. But when you lose your child, they is no word for that' She did indeed lose a child, but losing a child or the fear of losing a child that you have loved, raised and believe to be your identity would mean you fight the world and yourself to save them. A mother cannot sit idly by and wait and watch for something to happen she reacts. Just like Jeevika did.

I know I have rambled on and could continue forever. 
Edited by -Pj- - 11 years ago